• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. P

Rubberband bug still present.

Bumping again because this is still happening
  2. P

Stuck after sprint/reload Glitch -- STILL HAPPENING

This is the third time I've posted about this glitch in the game and I'm getting very tired of Tripwire refusing to do anything about it. The stuck-glitch first appeared about 8 months after the game launched in one patch or another, and Tripwire claimed to have fixed it in one of the patches a...
  3. P

I have more XP than i need to LVLup?

I had this problem. I was level 88, the glitched put me at level 87 with 60k/29k, then the hotfix rolled me back to level 87 20k/29k. Not happy about getting jipped out of my XP points and 2 levels.
  4. P

Vietnam And The Planned Changes For 2019!

I disagree specifically with the buffs/nerfs: -Guns that need buffs: M1A1 Thompson, L1A1, Owens, F1 SMG, M1/M2 Carbine -Guns that need nerf: M1918 BAR, Buckshot and RPD Based on the amount I have played, Buckshot can be fairly OP and the M1918 BAR handles like an M1 Carbine but with more power...
  5. P

Campaign need hotfix for team stacking!!!

Agreed. Stacking is a huge problem, after a round loss the losing team has at least 5 players that drop, decent players switch to the winning team and the player-gap on the losing side gets refilled with lousy players. After 2-3 games it becomes a steamroll of 33+ (imbalanced team) vs 28 or...
  6. P

This is happening to me at least two times every game now. It is making this unplayable. Please fix
  7. P

Comon bugs I encounter on a daily basis.

Still not fixed. Occurred multiple times for me since last patch
  8. P

I'm aware tripwire knows about this bug but it is still present and happens every 3 games for me at least. The issue normally occurs when going from a sprint to a prone dive when reloading, or getting hit by a grenade blast that causes a knockback effect but does not kill. I cannot confirm if...
  9. P

Ambush spawn wasted 50+ tickets

I can confirm. force respawning 6-10 players ended up wasting 30+ tickets
  10. P

Urgent !! New ak variants and sounds

This is easily the most uninformed post I have ever seen on these forums. Theres so many things wrong with this. Why do they have to change the sound? Does every type of AK have its own special ammo? You don't think they would all have the same stuff that they grabbed out of the same box? What...
  11. P

Correcting AK models / stats

Two problems: 1. I have had an incredibly hard time finding any Vietnam photos with stamped guns. It is rare, and you have to do a lot of digging to find them. Google "AK in vietnam" and you will maybe see 1 stamped AK per every 20 period photographs. The rest are milled. 2. The stamped guns...
  12. P

Changing the Reload animation for Pistols ( correct procedure)

This seems like such a minute detail that I really don't see it getting changed. The animations are already there, they work, and they aren't so incorrect that they need to be totally redone. I don't want to sound like a gun-snob, but you having shot a 1911 (once?) doesn't lend you much...
  13. P

Correcting AK models / stats

I did a search and this topic hasn't been extensively mentioned; the variants of the AK-47 are the incorrect type/model for the period. The AKM is okay, but the Type-56 and Type-56-1 should be machined receivers and not stamped ones. The vast, Vastmajority of the ones captured are of the...