• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Prevent late joiners during Trader periods

It's a nuisance that we could be right at the end of the Trader session, and then with 5 seconds to go until the next wave starts, someone joins. As difficulty increases with the number of players, the late person becomes a liability to the team considering they couldn't get to the Trader and...
  2. D

Console Steam Fortress 'Out Of Map' Glitch

There's a glitch which allows people to use the Boomstick Alt fire mode to jump into the central part of Steam Fortress. It's been around for a while, but due to everyone copying eachother, I now see it in every single game on that map. There are loads of videos on it, e.g...
  3. D

Console Mismatched Match lengths

Since the new update, choosing either Short/Medium/ Long Suicidal Survival settings in the Find A Match will always result in being put into a different length match instead. E.g. search for a Short game > get put into a Medium game. PS4 Europe Region
  4. D

Console Vote To Skip Trader disappears after Voting to Kick a player

This has been happening since voting to skip the Trader period has been introduced. When a player has been kicked from the session, players can no longer vote to skip the Trader period as the option eventually disappears from the Menu screen, or the option will still be there, but nothing...
  5. D

Console Public Lobbies stuck on "Match Over" screen

For the past week a really frequent bug occurs where I'd join a public lobby, but it says the game has ended. The screen stays like that, and doesn't progress, meaning every time I search for a game in that Wave length, I see the same screen with the same player and the same Map every time. I...
  6. D

Console Bugs (PS4)

There are still loads of bugs that haven't been fixed, but here's some that don't seem to have been mentioned yet - Prestige icons are missing on home screen when first loading the game. When first booting the game, the prestige icons show as non-prestige at the home screen. Changing perk fixes...
  7. D

Console Create A Match settings interfering with Find A Match

When creating a match through the new Create A Match option, setting the Permissions to Invite Only prevents me from finding a match via Find A Match in the future, unless the Create A Match setting is changed back to Public. E.g. After playing a session that was Created as Invite only, going to...
  8. D

Console PS4 bugs

- Using the Alternative fire mode with the Boomstick (firing four shots at once) often causes a misfire after reloading. I.e. when firing the four shots at once, the gun reloads, and then fires another single shot immediately, leaving three shots left after the reload. This happens about 80% of...