• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Patcha

PSA Regarding issue with the Matriarch Seasonal Objective

Thank you for this palliative, but personalli I'm disappointed: I wouldn't expect such kind of huge evaluation errors after years you develop this game... EDIT: anyway, couldn't be easier to modify a map to make it spawn ONLY Matriarch as boss until the event goes?
  2. Patcha

Endless in hard = 167 Scrakes... seriously?

I think KF2 is far easier played single player. While 6 players, expecially if not premade team, is far more difficult. Scrake waves are surely not impossible. But surely they're far not balanced.
  3. Patcha

Hi all! Sorry I didn't answer anymore... actually I thought I didn't suceed to post this topic. :| I'm happy to see you pratically agree with me. I was very scared you would just point me as a whiner... Sincerely: I always played KF2 to to vent myself, and my fear is developers could exaggerate...
  4. Patcha

Yesterday I found something terrible: on hard difficulty mode you can have a Scrakes only wave! We were 3 premade, around level 23, I was a Demo, and 3 random players, on DieSector. At wave 23, so close to 25 achievement... after 1 hour gaming... we got 167 Scrakes in a "studio flat" space...