• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Delta69er

PC [SDK] Custom Landscape MIC no longer working

Category: Level Design, Workshop, SDK Reproducibility: Always Summary: Custom MIC that inherit from the game's default Landscape MIC (BlackForest/ZedsLanding) no longer render the material on Landscapes Description: This was previously supported since, well forever. With the current update...
  2. Delta69er

What We Are Up To - Lapsed Judgment

Hard no with wacky or exotic. I'm one of those people that prefer lore friendly maps and we have been completely devoid of all of them. And Biolapse aims to be as lore friendly as you can be (within the realm of Holdouts). Of the 28 maps we have only 5 would be considered lab maps (Bio...
  3. Delta69er

Tripwire Community Survey Discussion and Feedback

Disappointed Modding/Mapping wasnt a point in favourite things about KF2 or RS2...
  4. Delta69er

What We Are Up To - Lapsed Judgment

I dids it. I did the thing!
  5. Delta69er

TW Merch Store Part 2 - Hats

No martial artist :cry:
  6. Delta69er

Level Design Custom Map Config File

For those wondering if its possible to do custom map previews, yes it is. Below is a tutorial on how to do it: https://wiki.killingfloor2.com/index.php?title=Getting_Started_with_Mapping_(Killing_Floor_2)#Publishing_to_the_Workshop
  7. Delta69er

PC Mapping bugs, Chat bug and M16 grenade reload

Sanitarium is pretty far from the origin and I would not be surprised if its causing the issue here. Moving the playable area to the origin would fix the physics sliding/clipping
  8. Delta69er

PC Mapping bugs, Chat bug and M16 grenade reload

If this is what I think it is, I know the cause of this - and since you mention it on Holdout maps I believe it is. This is due to rounding errors UE3 makes on large numbers, it happened a lot to me in early stages of development of Biolapse since the layout of Holdout maps spread the arenas...
  9. Delta69er

Level Design [Question] Slowing down player's movement

Currently its impossible to slow player movement down - its a requested feature however.
  10. Delta69er

Level Design Lighting/shadow issue

If this is a TWI mesh, then the Lightmap for it is broken and you will just need to turn off precomputed shadows for it unless you want to fix it yourself in an external program. If its a mesh you made you need to create a Lightmap UV channel for it under UV1 (UV0 diffuse, UV1 lightmap, UV2...
  11. Delta69er

Level Design Building lights in area

Its hard to give a reason why lights are taking so long without actually seeing the map or screenshots. You can PM me the map and I can look at it for you if you want. To my knowledge building a specific area doesn't work and its just to rebuild all lighting from scratch. Naturally lighting...
  12. Delta69er

Level Design is there anyone who suffered my case?

Im not sure what the issue is here, if its collision with merged meshes, you usually have to redo them after merging. Seanchaoz made a good video detailing the basic steps here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO32vB1yLC0 (if you havent seen it already). The brush creation and intersection method...
  13. Delta69er

PC I'm pretty sure I figured out the invisible Bloat mine bug

Will this mean you can revert the unnecessary change of having users in god mode during trader?
  14. Delta69er

Level Design Custom Map Config File

I have a couple of questions: Whats the implication for this on the current World Infos - We currently set supported game types in there - does this impact it at all; ie does this aim to replace it? And if so what purpose will those supported game types in World Info serve (if any)? Theres a...
  15. Delta69er

Current Known Mod Support Requests

Here is another bug with a really easy fix to implement: Custom Gamemodes crash game due to KFEngine.ini MaxObjectsNotConsideredByGC Bug Thread...
  16. Delta69er

PC Custom Gamemodes crash game due to KFEngine.ini MaxObjectsNotConsideredByGC

Category: Code/Modding/Inis Reproducibility: Seems to be random for users - those affected can be fixed by doing the following below Summary: The Default values for MaxObjectsNotConsideredByGC within KFEngine.ini cause the game to Bugsplat when playing Custom game modes due to enormous...
  17. Delta69er

Current Known Mod Support Requests

From the previous thread and updated with current state. Its upsetting to see how little was done in over a year&half... Denied | Investigating | Planned | Implemented Documentation and Communication Centralized and Updated SDK Documentation - No one has provided much use here - Better dev...
  18. Delta69er

Level Design is there anyone who suffered my case?

Lol. Theres a BSP somewhere - go to the Scene tab in Content browser and delete all objects named 'Brush_' and rebuild geometry on the map.