• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Server High connection counts

So is there a fix for this?
  2. S

Server Server Won't Start Since Last Update

You lost me here. If you don't know don't offer assistance. I am an experienced Server Admin running a number of server instances over a number of games. Worked it out myself but was just looking for assistance from anyone that had the error before. Just wasn't as sure with the UE engine
  3. S

For anyone else that gets this error The simple fix was to delete the ROgame.ini file & restart server
  4. S

@omano SUCK ****!!!!!!!
  5. S

An update should not break a WORKING server. If I have to go thru a re-install on updates I would rather just walk away from the game
  6. S

Done it a number of times & no it still doesn't work [0001.52] Log: Executing Class Engine.ServerCommandlet [0001.54] Log: Initializing Game Engine... [0001.55] Critical: appError called: Invalid DefaultMaterialName! Make sure that script was compiled successfully, especially if running with...
  7. S

Anybody had this problem as well. Just getting a VNGame.exe error Any fixes? Server was fine until the 1.04 Update