• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. A

Console All levels, inventory and customizations gone. Servers down or something?

The problem has solved itself, all things that were missing are back. I'm still concerned about what this could have been though. This happens maybe once every month and lasts about a day.
  2. A

Console Public Lobbies stuck on "Match Over" screen

Same here, I play almost exclusively Long Survival - Normal. It isn't constant, but it's always the same lobby when it happens. My region is Eastern US. I haven't been able to replicate it on purpose, it seems almost random and not too frequent but a problem when it does. One time, I entered a...
  3. A

Console All levels, inventory and customizations gone. Servers down or something?

All daily challenges are Deal Damage: Knife 0/2500. Weekly challenge is Boom. Character is reset and inventory and levels are all gone. As it says, when I signed on today, the game acted like it was the first time, though no tutorials popped up or anything, I don't remember if there was one...
  4. A

Does a bought key open only a single crate or multiple crates?

Thanks for your response. And yes, I really appreciate that too.
  5. A

Does a bought key open only a single crate or multiple crates?

I've known for a while that the price for a key in KF2's PS4 version is a bit high. However, a thought struck me the other day: Does a single key open a single crate, or can it be used multiple times? If the latter, is there a time limit until a key disappears or does it crumble to dust after a...