• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. KampucheanSVD

Crash on Map Rotation

It happened again on Hue city. Ignore the first .png file, that was an error for something else.
  2. KampucheanSVD

Crash on Map Rotation

Here
  3. KampucheanSVD

Crash on Map Rotation

Message is in the second post.
  4. KampucheanSVD

RO2 SP Files

Hey I'm trying to get all the achievements in RO2, problem is I don't have RO2 Single Player as an option. Can somebody send me the file?
  5. KampucheanSVD

Sound How Do I Make a Sound Mod?

I know that modding for this game is basically dead but I still want to make one. There isn't a lot of info on how to do it on the internet.
  6. KampucheanSVD

Game Security Violiation Detected #0000001

Easy Anti Cheat notification. Green Army Men works fine on the base game map just not the custom one.
  7. KampucheanSVD

Viet Minh vs French/Japanese and PAVN vs Khmer Rouge/China

They could be technically coded in as Southern.
  8. KampucheanSVD

More Songs for the Main Menu

I wish I knew how lol.
  9. KampucheanSVD

Voices for Old Faces

Apparently if you set your character to black they speak in ebonics (kinda), how come if you make your character old they still sound like a young man?
  10. KampucheanSVD

Crash on Launch After Trying to Fix Easy Anti Cheat

I've been playing the game for a while. In fact literally the reason I signed up for this site. Nothing happened like this until the summer.
  11. KampucheanSVD

Sorry for the late reply but I highly doubt I I have any my C++ redistributavles ibsyalled. Also I probably did have new driver updates. On an unrelated note I hear people on Fortnite sometimes get this problem.
  12. KampucheanSVD

Local Split Screen: Is it Technically Possible

My friend got KF2 on his PS4 but unfortunately unless somebody else brings a PS4 with KF2 installed on it we can't play together. I've been wondering, is it even physically possible to program split screen mode?
  13. KampucheanSVD

Ok so I can now boot up the game, but not play a game. Not even the training levels. I get this lovely message instead.
  14. KampucheanSVD

I already repaired EAC. All my friends say it's something with my computer and not the hardware, but then again they're pretty stupid so I'm not sure if I should trust them. This has been a persistent problem for a while, but it only started around this summer.
  15. KampucheanSVD

Ok so their website told me to delete the file that was causing the crashes, so I did then verified cache. Now it crashes every time, what do I do?
  16. KampucheanSVD

TOTAL new game idea: Rising storm KOREA WAR

That sounds GANG but it might require a new product.
  17. KampucheanSVD

More Songs for the Main Menu

Most mod tutorials out there are about making maps and **** along the lines of that. I might make an expanded music mod if somebody teaches me how.
  18. KampucheanSVD

Viet Minh vs French/Japanese and PAVN vs Khmer Rouge/China

Will the game ever expand this far, or will it basically just be as long as the USA is involved?