• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

Make teamplay fun and the core of this game.

Proximity voice chat is a much needed addon.
  2. T

How I'd like weapon balance to be in RS2

An interesting idea, but why should 7.62x39 SOVIET and 5.56x45 NATO be expected to deal the same amount of damage? I'm not saying I disagree that this would be fair (and slightly more believable) for balance, I just want to know why. The round fired and it's delivery from the AK47/AKM/SKS...
  3. T

Uniform/kit Inaccuracy

Oh man, I feel pretty dumb for not noticing that chest rigs and stuff change based on class...XD As for the rest of your post, I like your ideas, and I'm glad I'm not the only one who cares about this stuff!
  4. T

Anybody else find weapons too large on screen?

They definitely need to work on this, it's almost comical how big the guns look.
  5. T

Rising Storm 2: Vietnam - FAQ & Information

Are there plans to update/change the character models/skins prior to release of the final product?
  6. T

Uniform/kit Inaccuracy

I decided to provide some sources per my remarks about PAVN gear and kit: As you can see, the current default model/skin of the PAVN soldier in RS2VN is rather lacking, and I hope for authenticity sake that it's only a placeholder.
  7. T

What would you like to be improved in 3 words

See my post: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/forum/rising-storm-2-vietnam/rs2-vietnam-general/ideas-and-suggestions-af/2293255-uniform-kit-inaccuracy
  8. T

We won but we lost... Please change this tripwire!

Yeah this "tie breaker" thing is really not okay. It's stupid, if one team holds the enemy off for the duration of the match, they should get that victory.
  9. T

Uniform/kit Inaccuracy

Maybe some of what I'll write about here has been addressed already, and I'm sorry if that's the case...but I've noticed a few things that I feel should be addressed in order to maintain that "authenticity" so often espoused by the developers of the Red Orchestra/Rising Storm series, and adored...