• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. [~AJ~]LUK

RO2 Switching Sides with a map List

Hi, In the Campain mode Maps are played with different sides attacking. If the Server playes from a Map list, there is always just one side attacking. Is there are Command or Map Prefix to change the Attacking Team? For example that the Germans attack on Bridges of Druzina or Apartments. Do...
  2. [~AJ~]LUK

Squad [~AJ~] Alte Jungs mit Knarren

[~AJ~] Alte Jungs mit Knarren Hello, we are the [~AJ~]'s, we are a Clan from Germany with international Members. We are around since 2007 and would be happy to welcome you on our TS-Server or Rising Storm 2: Vietnam Server. Alte Jungs stand for old Boys, so we like to play rather casual. For us...
  3. [~AJ~]LUK

Server Server Shows for Epic Player but not for Steam Player

Somehow it shows up again but we have no clue why
  4. [~AJ~]LUK

Server Server Shows for Epic Player but not for Steam Player

Hello, our server provider has apparently moved our server, we have at least a new IP address. The problem is that Steam players can no longer find us in the server selection, although we are visible for the Epic players, what could be the reason for this and what can we do about it? In...
  5. [~AJ~]LUK

Server Bots - I know it's a little late in the game...

I know it is not a fun experience to play with them, but as a Server Owner who have to do the Kick of Playing of your Server I can assure you it is more fun to play with even the dummpest Bots than running alone arround a empty map and hope for sombody to come allong. I just would like to have...
  6. [~AJ~]LUK

BOTs

Hi, would it be possible, to just allow server to use the bots at least to spawn a bunch via command? it is very hard to get a Server going if you do not have at least 10 people joining and with bots you could at least play a bit and wait and hope for mor Humans to join
  7. [~AJ~]LUK

Server How mutch ram does RS2 normaly need?

thank you,
  8. [~AJ~]LUK

Server How mutch ram does RS2 normaly need?

Hi there, our Server Man, asked me to check if 1.8 Gb Ram consumtion is normal for a RS2 Server, could you please tell me the Ram consumtion on your servers?
  9. [~AJ~]LUK

No, Kills in the Tap overlay

With the last Update, the bug disapeered. : D
  10. [~AJ~]LUK

No, Kills in the Tap overlay

Hello, since the last Update, our server has got the problem, that nobody is able to see how many kills he has made. You are also not able to see, who you have killed. I checked the Config with WinMerge, but I found nothing that had to do wirh the problem. Do you have a Idea, what I could do to...
  11. [~AJ~]LUK

Server Rcon tool

what do you mean with recon tool?
  12. [~AJ~]LUK

Server Bring the new fetchers from RS2 to RO2 Admintool

Everybody who have exis to the RO2 and the RS2 admintool (webadmin) know that you have a bounch more options to "interagate" with other player. I love the funktion that give you exis to the Steam side of the player or the option to rename the palyer. So I would like to bring it to the RO2...
  13. [~AJ~]LUK

Server Change the Language of the Webadmin (Admintool)

Hi, I have found a bounch of Language packages in the /ROGAME/Localisation/ folder. I would like to use the German (DEU) Language packad, but I have no clue where I can switch from the International one (Int) to it. I look forward to your answers : )
  14. [~AJ~]LUK

Server Probléme update custom maps

Does that mean, that I have to deleat my server catch to get the textures back on the maps?
  15. [~AJ~]LUK

VNTE-RadioRelay

Hi, I do like your map, I found a standart texture in A (the blue and white stuff).
  16. [~AJ~]LUK

Disable North Artillary

Here is what my World info looks like. It just disabled the US Comander abilitys, the Northvietnam comander was able to klick all buttons, but nor artilary stry came.
  17. [~AJ~]LUK

Disable North Artillary

Hi everbody, I would like to make Map where the North Comander is only able to bring on Recon, but no Artillary. I found out, whow to disable artillary for the USA, but it does not work for the North. In Redorchestar 2 there where maps with no artillary buttons, that would be an option too...
  18. [~AJ~]LUK

Beta Map [Map]TE-MyshkovaRiver

Hi there, I would like to bring that map over to Vietnam, would you allow me to do that?
  19. [~AJ~]LUK

Server Switch side in TE mode

Hi, it would be very interresting to play the TE maps in TE mode from both sides, like in the campain z.B. the Germans attack in Apartments, oder the Soviets attack in Spartanovka, does anybody know how to do that? thank you for your time and have a nice day - LUK