• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. KPC

3D & Animation How does one get Spec maps to work on Weapon Skins MIC?

Now I know I may be just be talking the wind at this point, expecting it to reply back. But I've run out of corners in the internet to search, and I've got nowhere else to go, so what better place than the forums of the creators themselves. I've promised myself I would not publish weapon skins...
  2. KPC

Stream Workshop How does one apply Normal maps on a weapon mesh?

Hello, If you are reading this, then I would like to thank you for taking the time to actually read this post. I hope to whom is reading this can help me with this question that has be burning a hole in me for months. I would like to expand my knowledge and skin designs to newer heights, but I...
  3. KPC

Stream Workshop Where are the Scope Meshes?

Hello, I'm in a bit of a pickle at the moment with one of the skins I'm currently working on at the moment. I was setting up my AK-12 skin, the "Hooligan Reject", for my very first 3P texture bake. I was following the instructions that was provided for me...
  4. KPC

3D & Animation 3P Weapon Bake - Missing Scope mesh.obj

Hello, I'm in a bit of a pickle at the moment with one of the skins I'm currently working on at the moment. I was setting up my AK-12 skin, the "Hooligan Reject", for my very first 3P texture bake. I was following the instructions that was provided for me...