• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. FieldersNL

[BETA] Brief feedback onto the Beta update

Also another thing about E.D.A.Rs', they make some perks really worthles when they come up in early waves. Especially Firebug. Firebug serves a pretty good deal into games if the player knows what to do, but with the E.D.A.Rs going around, makes the Firebug really worthless now. Their high armor...
  2. FieldersNL

[BETA] Brief feedback onto the Beta update

I'm just going to brief my feedback on the beta critism, suggestions and compliments basically. I'll list some of them down in the order of how Tripwire listed the content down: - The 2 new maps, always great to have new maps. It'll take a while to learn the tactics in this map and the optional...
  3. FieldersNL

WWAUT - A Prestigious Upgrade

And I wondered why we didn't had a prestige and upgrade system yet. I'll be able to play alot more now with these updates! Also, I've only seen from you guys that are listening to the community and it's players. Doing what they ask for and there for, you guys are the best!
  4. FieldersNL

Tactics The SWAT's role?

I usually cover my team's back on Swat, so the other 5 players can deal with the zeds infront and mostly can deal with it. Because they wouldn't get distracted when getting attacked from the back and it's mostly deadly if they did. While I'm covering their backs, I simply start off using the...
  5. FieldersNL

Videos/Screenshot Section

Physics
  6. FieldersNL

PC I have not received my latest vault case after completing the 3 daily objectives.

Update: I still haven't received my third crate and I've just finished the 2 million mark but I haven't received my fourth case aswell, nor did I received my third.
  7. FieldersNL

PC Daily objective 'Deal Knife Damage' doesn't appear to be working

Yeah, it worked on Demo and Commando, which is weird. I haven't tested it with other perks since I've finished it already.
  8. FieldersNL

Can someone clarify the point of this objective? ('Knife' damage)

Well, I checked all of them but non of the perks was directly called as 'Knife'. There are only Tactical knife - Swat / Fireman's knife - Firebug / Utility Knife - Demoman / Bowie Knife - Gunslinger and those were all of em directed as 'knife' in the name.
  9. FieldersNL

PC Daily objective 'Deal Knife Damage' doesn't appear to be working

So apparently, when I try to deal damage with a knife, it doesn't record the damage I dealt with a knife. I tried the Beserker, Swat and Commando's knives, but non of them work to deal damage and supposedly none of the knives would work aswell.
  10. FieldersNL

Nope, I didn't switch at first and then I tried to switch but yet it didn't work.
  11. FieldersNL

I don't understand about dealing 'knife' damage while I used three different knives (Beserker, Swat and Commando) and yet no progress was made. Is this rather a bug or am I just understanding this wrong? Thank you for the help.
  12. FieldersNL

PC I have not received my latest vault case after completing the 3 daily objectives.

So, last night, when I received the new daily jobs, I decided to complete all three in one match and I accomplished them all in one but I haven't received any vault case after waiting for 10 minutes and yet, I still haven't received it. Maybe the delay takes quite long but usually I get in under...
  13. FieldersNL

Videos/Screenshot Section

Killing Floor 2 is quite a bloody game https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/806551805054257215/4C405C84FAF66E0B1AAC51209D5E75C5F5C5EDCC/ https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/806551805054258278/71D9CA1A8E035CE9ACCE9077532D6B5BEBC18058/...