• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

[Game] Forgotten Hope 2

There is a new version out: 2.53 @ http://forgottenhope2.com/ You can download it now from the launcher. U need BF2 + Update, see: http://forgottenhope.warumdarum.de/fh2_downloads.php? Dont download the full 2.52 now! In a few days u will be able to download 2.53. For now download only the...
  2. D

1.02b Hotfix

I don't play the game anymore because of the nonexistent teamplay on the servers. I still appreciate the game as it is and therefore I took the time to log in here and tell you that with changes like: "Changed the hip/shouldered weapon fire spread to be identical to that when aimed" you make...
  3. D

Squad Looking for founders of a fun, tactical and open minded team

quite busy with work right now, I'll show up this saturday. Edit: I have to check my steam name and pm you.
  4. D

Squad Looking for founders of a fun, tactical and open minded team

Thank you for asking. It seems, there is not much interest. I found that CrackClan is much like what I was thinking about, there are time zone differences though. The game is only fun for me when I get a group to communicate and play in a somewhat coordinated way. I'm located in Europe. I'm...
  5. D

What a pity

give it a try again and again. I start to get a better grasp of it and it is more and more fun. You also have to find out when most people are online. It depends on time zones and holidays. I wouldn't like servers with bots. If you need help, join Teamspeak or Discord and try to get in touch...
  6. D

I cannot pick up weapons

Picking up a weapon works like a charm now, after release. Thank you.
  7. D

during Beta the introduction videos were not working

The videos work on release for me. Thank you!
  8. D

Graphical glitches on weapons

How do you dare to present such a dirty weapon, soldier?! Clean it and clean your hands too. I don't want to see one fingerprint on your weapon anymore! (you may use Photoshop or MSpaint - as you like)
  9. D

Anti-Aliasing transparency Problem

This is a pixelfighter(TM) game! Don't smudge your shiny new hardware with it!
  10. D

What kind of Hardcore Simulation is That !

"My grandma was slow, but she was old." America's Army (game) drill instructor.
  11. D

Remove "KillCAM" using

Don't rely on google translator if you want to be understood. Besides, almost anybody who can read, can also read small letters. Thx
  12. D

Teamkilling penalties are very harsh

IMO they got team killing penalties just about right. Liked it a lot like they are. Harsher than on BF but more forgiving than in "Project reality". Perfect for me.
  13. D

RS2V is just COD for BF kids

the game is well crafted but i can't help the feeling of lack of vision. a lot of good but small ideas/improvements, but not too different from what the market already has. when the first cod came out it was like: wow: aiming, flanking, suppressing fire, best fps ever. Then bf 1942 came out...
  14. D

Closed Beta Wave 7 Has Ended

oh, this was an improvement. good that i did not try earlier betas - or bad - maybe i would have saved the money.
  15. D

Thank You - And The Road to 1.01

Will there be a patch with larger maps too? sorry, don't bother.
  16. D

during Beta the introduction videos were not working

Thank you for pointing me to youtube. :)
  17. D

Serious bigs, overlooks and overal issues with 5:4 monitor support for this game.

sorry, you said it but this is a multiplayer game and the work to optimize it for less than 1% of the playerbase may seem useless. if you want to be somewhat competitive, get appropriate gear. You cannot use your beloved photoshoping monitor for FPS. sorry to say that, but i don't bother and i...
  18. D

Why is reloading canceled by movement?

When running out of ammo, move in cover and reload. 1st priority If you are standing in the open and empty your gun, well, then you are john wayne and there is no more enemy around.
  19. D

Not the game I expected

I played the weekend of wave 7 and it was "headless chickens running around" most of the time. You cannot use tactics when rushing is more effective. And rushing is more effective because of the small maps.