• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Console Entire Inventory Disappeared

Seems like you were right opium, I'm very glad :)
  2. S

I hope it's one of those, since that implies it'll be back to normal after they fix the issues.
  3. S

Today when I went to play KF2 on my PS4, I noticed that I couldn't customise DAR's head. Went to check inventory and it just said it was populating the inventory,but it never progressed at all. Been back to it a few hours later and it's exactly the same. Even tried downloading a previous save...
  4. S

Potential bugs

You're welcome, and thanks for sorting out this forum :)
  5. S

Potential bugs

On PS4 I've found a few things that could use work I think: -On the rooftops stage between the SIGMA and Phantom areas, if it's a race mission, one biker starts halfway through the track most of the time, making them unbeatable. -Sometimes biker AI's fly along the rooftop track, by which I...
  6. S

Console Road Redemption Sub-Forum

That's fixed it, thank you very much :)
  7. S

Testing

Just a quick test post as requested by Foster Parent
  8. S

Console Road Redemption Sub-Forum

Was just wondering if an admin/mod could pop over to the RR sub-forum and open it to posts/replies? It's currently unusable.
  9. S

Console Vault Reset and Malfunctioning?

Yes sorry, blue screen as in the error on PS4
  10. S

I've also blue screened about 3 times in the last 24 hours :(
  11. S

Having similar issues, all my Vault Dosh went back to just 1. I prestiged a couple of perks but got not Vault crates. So far I've earned about 6 million Vault Dosh, no crates. Prior to the Halloween update I was around the 75-80 million mark... gonna take forever for me to see a new crate like...
  12. S

Console 2nd Boss spawning during Boss Wave

Was just playing a Solo Game, Hard 4 waves ZED Landing on the PS4. About a minute after the Abomination intro playing and then my fighting it, the Abomination intro played again. During this I was still visibly being vomited on, when it ended I carried on fighting. A few seconds later another...
  13. S

Console Mrs. Foster and D.A.R emote glitch

This is still happening on PS4 even after the update.
  14. S

Killing Floor 2 Update 1068

Just played 2 games as Mrs Foster on the PS4. Her emotes still don't work properly
  15. S

Console Settings keep resetting.

I'm having this same problem: I'll start my game, find everything defaulted, (options settings, skins, character outfits, solo match settings) re equip everything, play, then when I close my app and come back later, it's happened again.