• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Z

Perk revival idea

Fair enough, I was seeing if I could make Martial artist a skill, rather than a perk
  2. Z

Perk revival idea

Just for fun, I thought I would’ve a go creating some skills for berserker. Using some of the ideas mentioned 5 - Survival -Giving 100% Move 20% faster, sprint 25% faster, swap weapons 25% faster, reload 25% faster, and melee attack speed is 5% faster -Dreadnaught Skill stays the same 15 -...
  3. Z

Perk revival idea

First of all, you type damn quick, I swear I was only gone for 10 mins! But seriously, I agree with what you say. Except... -On console the game doesn’t run smoothly, but I’m sure it will be fine on next gen hardware -I don’t see a problem with having a remake. Last of us had a remake, so did...
  4. Z

Perk revival idea

I’m just telling you what I see. I mainly play on console, I see survivalists use medic darts and grenades all the time. It’s so annoying, Medic is my go to perk, and they make me redundant About the Unreal engine, I wish TW made a port of KF2 on Unreal engine 4. The next gen consoles are...
  5. Z

Perk revival idea

With the Martial artist and Heavy gunner perk. I’m just trying to complete both ends of the spectrum. In terms of speed and strength Regarding the scientist, I was thinking of a Jekyll and Hyde sort of character. They’re weak, but uses prototype healing. At 1% health they can still heal back to...
  6. Z

New Weapon Suggestions

I did recommend the 2 gauge punt gun years ago as a joke! Imagine doing the boomstick shot jump with a punt gun, it will send you to space!
  7. Z

New Weapon Suggestions

Give me the punt gun!
  8. Z

Perk revival idea

Click on the dots ... at the bottom, next to the report button, click on save afterwards. Regarding your post, I’ve wanted a Martial artist perk for ages now. I wanted the perk to be a master of combos, they’re weak hitters but can chain together their moves, making them deadly. I also wanted...
  9. Z

Console Sensitivity Bug?

Yet again, I have the same issue, it seems to be on any weapon. I have turned the auto aims off now. I think it has solved the problem, but can’t say for certain right now
  10. Z

Idea for fixing the pistol and other weapons

Cheers dude, I hope this pistol issue gets sorted out before the next major update
  11. Z

PC 9MM can't be accessed by weapon swap

Dude, you don’t have all the information that TW has. I’m not saying your wrong. The way TW implemented this was bad. The posts you provided are just to prove your point, they’re biased. You’re not looking at the whole picture. I agree with your first comment but that’s all
  12. Z

Idea for fixing the pistol and other weapons

Weapon inventory version 2 This is for players who want the 9mm, knife and healing dart weapons (with no ammo) on rotation I’m just trying to keep everyone happy! -pistol is back on rotation -when you bring up the weapon inventory (hold triangle/Y) you now get a list of your current weapons...
  13. Z

Console black and white dots are back (PS4)

I thought the dots maybe from the symbol you get when there’s a few zeds remaining at the end of a wave, going by the size of the dots. After playing the map more, I’m not sure now. All I can say for certain is the dots move rapidly across the screen
  14. Z

Tactics Guide To Be A Better Player (UPDATED)

What a nice and clean guide you have here. I just wanted to add, use and take notice of commands. Ask for dosh if needed, you never know your luck. Ask for help, players may assist you, and follow players if they ask you to, they are just trying to keep you alive
  15. Z

A few people doesn’t equal heavy feedback!! You claim you can only have three weapons, by pressing the button twice to fix it. I can use 5+ weapons on survivalist if I wanted to. Prove me wrong
  16. Z

Since the beginning, I have always wanted the pistol to be fixed, but this is the worst/laziest way they could of done it. So now, it’s not only a pain to swap weapons with the medic, when you want to heal someone, when you have no ammo. The pistol is now also a pain! TW you need to redesign...
  17. Z

Console black and white dots are back (PS4)

I have a first gen console also, I’m getting the dots too. I think it’s from a certain symbol, that’s making a trail from the symbol
  18. Z

Console Sensitivity Bug?

I had the same issue. I reported this problem here years ago Most of my games were working as intended, but I found out that a few of my games were having this issue, not only this game I bought a new controller, and there’s no problem now. I’m guessing there’s a problem with early PS4...
  19. Z

Increased Movement Speed During Trader time

That’s exactly what I’m saying. I’m just giving a reason to why we would be running faster now during the trader time. You will be able to pick up and throw weapons still, and you could press shoot or swap weapon to bring your weapon back if needed, to heal someone for example
  20. Z

Increased Movement Speed During Trader time

Maybe we could have your weapon disappear on screen. It looks like you’ve put your weapon away, and that’s why your running faster now I would also like a option to toggle the trader locator on the hud. I rarely look at it. Never on holdout maps!