• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. P

Killing floor 2 is already good enough,please read this and stop destroying it with useless content

hohoho, my friend, you are not the first to suggest this i am afraid, 2019 Feedback 2020 Feedback "Trust the client too much" Concern over the recent update Incredibly recent feedback on said update Simple Suggestions Feature Creep Community Survey Merc Report (read comments) Paid Weapons (read...
  2. P

What We Are Up To - A Piercing Freeze

The survivalist skill change does not fix the main problem: you can only have 3 knocked down zeds on the map at a time firebug change is A+ tho
  3. P

What We Are Up To - Lapsed Judgment

this is basically the whole reason Zed-landing was so good lel
  4. P

PC [V1089] Broken DMG info bar for HRG weapons

correct me if i am wrong: did the 9mm also have this problem for a bit? also i feel i should also mention wrong mag size for incision as it will inevitably get mentioned
  5. P

Killing Floor 2 and Feature Creep

very good post, last couple of years have had the same fix priority's as goat simulator (if it dont crash, then its fine)
  6. P

Tripwire Community Survey Discussion and Feedback

kinda skeptical on the survery TBH, due to the past updates only getting feedback from small private test groups
  7. P

PC Spitfires incredibly long switch-time?

shitshit**** sorry people, didnt see the template, see other thread by same-name Remove this thread if you can
  8. P

Category: animation Reproducibility: Always Summary: Not much to say, spitfire weapon-swap away time is incredibly long, delayed at the end for some reason as well Description: Cant get any more detailed than above, settings do not seem to have an effect on this Perk is firebug, level is 23...
  9. P

Not much to say, spitfires have an incredibly long weapon-switch away time, seems unnecessarily delayed