• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Tussell

OG KF merch

So this might be a silly question, but is there any original Killing Floor merch that you folks at Tripwire may have lying around? Posters, shirts, pins, anything? If not, was there any official merchandise sold at any point? Most of my searches have led me to sites like RedBubble or other...
  2. Tussell

Time Played/Achievements Wiped?

I thought I read somewhere that achievements and stats would be wiped from people who had previously played during the beta, however, mine is all in tact on my Steam page. I can't check anything in-game or in anymore depth, as a lot of stuff is blocked at my work, so I'll have to check when I...
  3. Tussell

Squad Any achievement hunters?

Hello! I was just wondering if there's a group of individuals who would be interested in running some achievement matches for Killing Floor 1. If it's something anyone is interested in, I could even set up a Steam Group, so that we could further plan stuff within that. There's very few...