• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

An Analysis on the Issue of Weapon DLC Pricing

It shouldn't be more expensive than the price of a cup of coffee. While DLC sharing strategically offsets the need to purchase weapon DLC for some players, the stochasticity of the system and high price-of-entry ($10 is 2~4 cups of coffee) lowers the diffusion rate of new weapons into the...
  2. T

SWAT: Ammo Call Down

There was some discussion about SWAT's utility outside of their current skills and weapon set, since the SWAT have been beginning to gain an identity, I would like to continue exploring this option. Suppose that the SWAT also has a unique grenade option at the trader which provides 2 flares (up...
  3. T

[weapon suggestion] The Bug-Zedper (SWAT, Support)

The Bug-Zedper "That name? Horrible. I am shocked. SHOCKED... Well, not that shocked." Launch probes that attaches itself to a surface or a Zed, hit alt-fire to activate probes, creating an electrical line among them, great for trapping those pesky crawlers (and larger not-crawlers)...
  4. T

Berserker Weapon Skill: Provoke

While I do think the 'R' animation under Berserker's melee weapons is all sorts of charming, I cannot help but feel like it is a missed opportunity, especially on the Bone Masher: pressing R on the Bone Masher while there is no blood causes the Berserker to tap the shield twice. Now when the...
  5. T

Objective Versus Mode

Although versus mode was a popular request in KF1, it is unfortunate that the versus mode in KF2 is underrated and underplayed. However, this can be attributed to the gameplay schematic of Survival mode being incompatible, or hard to translate to a versus situation, since the gameplay is...
  6. T

How the Feedback of Hit Registration in Melee Combat in KF2 can be Improved

There are a few things I have observed about melee combat that Vermintide 2 and Dying Light did correctly, from which I believe KF2's melee combat can benefit from. ------------------- In KF2, regardless of whether you are using a blunt or sharp weapon, the hit registration on melee weapons is...
  7. T

M99AMR's Gunfire SFX Needs More Reverb

The muffled SFX of the M99AMR firing makes it sound a bit underwhelming-- or at least, it sounds like someone firing in a sound dampening chamber. Adding some reverberation or environmental echo would probably make it sound more powerful.
  8. T

Thoughts on the newest announcement

https://imgur.com/a/QLL7e0u Absolutely tickled. Also, seems like images in posts are no longer allowed lmao.
  9. T

King and Mini Fleshpounds -Might- be Permanent

If you consider it, the weekly event for King Fleshpound and Mini Fleshpound has the default Fleshpound models, not festives. I speculate it may be TWI's answer to more large Zeds and a new boss.
  10. T

Don't Quite Understand Crossbow's Hitbox

I mean, how is it that you can stare down the scope with the scrake's head dead center, while crouching and stationary-- And not hit anything at all? Not even the scrake's body? I calibrated my aim by shooting at a wall between rounds and check my shot; while the arrow has travel time, it does...
  11. T

Tactics Bind A Key to Voice Command "REQUEST HEALING" under Options

I use "J" to do this, it is very handy for waving down battle medics who neglect their team.