• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. BD38

Killing Floor 2 Perilous Plunder beta 1 (v.1094) is now live.

Can you please share the filename for the new G18 please? Thanks
  2. BD38

Glock 18 & Riot Shield usefullness

If you aren't mobile you will be dead pretty quick. Especially with enraged Zeds on Suicide and above. Greetings
  3. BD38

The hipfire Spread is close to being shotgun spread. I know it's "uncontrollable" irl, but this is laughable. I maybe wasn't precise on my wording, because I didn't meant to imply that the G18C has not enough damage per shot, because the ROF is great, just like most other SMGs. My primary...
  4. BD38

I tried the G18 & Riot combo in the beta and now it has been officially released. I'm kinda confused on what this combination is good for. On the one hand it's fun to use on SP, especially when upgraded, but I tired it on public too (suicidal) and it was rather underwhelming! The spread is...
  5. BD38

New weapons for Anton Strasser

Give me an akimbo M712 and I would be in love! Greetings
  6. BD38

Crash on Start

Having the same problem. Really sucks tbh, especially when I wanted to play a few rounds after a 2 month brake! Greetings
  7. BD38

The MAT-49. Model and animation inaccuracies.

Watch the video, it's worth the time. And I know the version you are talking about. It was more likely to seen an M3A1 fielded in 'Nam then a normal M3, so maybe adding the A1 as a choosable "variant" ingame would be nice! And something I want to add. When you reload the gun, he pushes the...
  8. BD38

Server Queue For Full Servers

The problem I have is, that I see a server with 61/64 players displayed on it. I try to join and it says "server already full". This happened like 10 to 15 times in a row (with several serverlist refreshes). It's really annoying to try and find a somewhat full server for 10 minutes.
  9. BD38

Enchanted gore system

Hearing the voices and sobbering of your fallen comrads is enough IMO.
  10. BD38

The Problem with the Grease Gun isn't an animation error, it's a model one. The model is clearly a M3 (small ejection port, small ejection port cover, ...), but with M3A1 animations (using your indexfinger to reload). I don't want to derail another thread, but the guys behind the models &...
  11. BD38

Are weapons sounds still placeholders? M60 Especially sounds very generic.

The thing that bugs me is, that some weapons, like the AK, sound different when shooting semi-, or full auto
  12. BD38

What would you like to be improved in 3 words

More weapon variety
  13. BD38

nobody said that these things need to be changed ASAP, because the devs have other problems but, things like animation errors should be fixed before the game releases
  14. BD38

I think it is really important to get the guns right. It's like saying "it's OK that the dustcover opens and closes everytime the player shoots his M16" in BC2 Sure, the average player doesn't give a damn (and BC2 isn't supposed to be realistic), but in a game that tries to be realistic...
  15. BD38

Gun suggestions for future add-ons

I haven't really found any kind of thread where people can suggest and discuss guns / weapons that may or may not get added in future updates. RS2, as it is right now, has a good foundation of firearms, but there are a few "essentials" still missing in my oppinion. US: CAR 15, later XM177...
  16. BD38

My feedback on weapons

Somehow, I can't post replies without admin approval? btt Seems like you are right, they modeled the charging handle, but somehow removed in the game? There was never any kind of "modified" M3 bolt, because the ejection port is way to short to acutally cock the gun with your finger. The notch...
  17. BD38

My feedback on weapons

Where did you get that picture from? Because there was never any kind of "bolt modification" done when the handle was broken. The reason behind that was that the bolt simply CAN'T be cocked by a finger in the M3, because the ejection port is way to small. And the bolt you showed me in that...
  18. BD38

My feedback on weapons

Fun fact: the field repaired M3s often have their broken charging handle replaced by a Sten Gun like charging handle
  19. BD38

My feedback on weapons

Because the Greaser was mentioned again. We have only one choice (maybe 2 if you consider the folding stock a "solution"): do it like FH2 and Day of Infamy did. Open up the sightpicture, so if you look down you have a "realistic" peep sight. And since we are talking about the M3, I will...
  20. BD38

I'm not a fan of character customisation being level locked

Adding microtransactions is the wrong way. Keeping specific COSMETIC items behind a level-wall is OK and some people need those as a stimulation to play the game for a longer time. I really liked the system of guns changing appearence in RO2/RS1, but going only 3 steps is not enough IMO. They...