• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Dr. Lethal

Reduced Seasonal Event Durations

Am I the only person who thinks the summer sideshow lasted much longer than it needed to? For 2 whole months (I believe it started back in early June), we've been dealing with the summer zeds and their weird hitboxes. I played the game for a week or so in June before taking a recess; but when I...
  2. Dr. Lethal

QuarterPound Waves

Since it's becoming clear that all FP waves on endless are not returning, there's been a bit of an emptiness feeling myself and a few others have been dealing with. After wave 20 (or 25), the only special zed waves you'll encounter are scrakes. However, it gets boring having to leisure pick them...
  3. Dr. Lethal

Endless Wave RNG

Has anyone been experiencing difficult waves very early on in their games? For example, there seems to be this weird rash of scrake waves appearing more frequently before wave 25. Last night, I was in a game of Endless Normal on Prison, and we got a scrake wave for wave 12. Unsurprisingly, no...
  4. Dr. Lethal

PC Husk Cannon firing bug

When i play on multiplayer servers, sometimes the husk cannon projectiles won't spawn into the world, especially if you're using high capacity tanks are a firebug. The cannon fires several shots, then subsequent shots won't spawn in until you reload the gun. It also uses up ammo, so you might as...
  5. Dr. Lethal

New FP mechanics

Before this patch arrived, FPs would usually shove other zeds out of the way to reach the player. Now, they'll literally eviscerate almost any zed that's in front of them or around them when they do their frustration animation (this includes QPs, as I've seen a couple literally kill another...
  6. Dr. Lethal

King Pound and Abomination Themes

Both songs finally got added to youtube, and in all honesty (might be due to hearing new tracks for the first time in a while), both put Patty's and Volter's to shame. They definitely sound much better when these two boys don't have to share the same theme as their father. King Pound...
  7. Dr. Lethal

Patty's other intro quotes

Just about any time I fight the Patriarch now, he says the same thing upon spawning: "I'm back, and I got some new tricks!" I know he had two other voice lines when he spawned, one of them being (and my favorite: "If you want someone dismembered properly, do it yourself." And the other being...