• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Z

New Paid Weapons

I feel ya. I picked up both. My curiosity got the best of me lol. I think the glock/riot shield is a blast. There are a couple things about it that should be tweaked in my opinion. But the mosin.... Just... Ugh. Yuck! I will NEVER opt for that before going for an EBR or persuing a rail...
  2. Z

PC Crawlers,Clots and Stalkers "Flinching" immediately upon firing VLAD-1000

Category: Code? Reproducibility: Always Summary: When ADS upon a crawler, stalker, or less frequently a clot with the VLAD-1000 nail gun, they will flinch, dodge, or roll away from the projectile almost immediately upon firing. Before the projectile has a chance to reach the target, the zed...
  3. Z

Console Able to create squad, Cannot join room together

Though I understand some people are still having issues creating a squad, I am well in that department. Unfortunately, after the update, my squad cannot join a room together. As the squad leader, I am able to join, but my friends' screens get the following message: "Connection error: server is...