• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. F

Level Design I don't really know..

Is it raining in the new church pic, or is water just dipping from the rafters? Either way, this is shaping up to be an awesome map.
  2. F

Level Design I don't really know..

Now THAT is a church.
  3. F

Tactics Baksan Valley

I love playing this map, particularly when I have the SMG (I'm not a lead sprayer) and I'm squad leader. I know exactly where the mg's should set up to cover an advance, and the flanks which are usually avoided for idiotic reasons. In other words, I just really click on Baksan Valley. IMO, the...
  4. F

Most awesome man on the discovery channel

For a second there, I thought you meant Grizzly Adams :D
  5. F

Red Orchestra 2?

Goodtimes, those pakfight days, goodtimes. (And yes, it is one word in my vocabulary.) We need Hitler v. Stalin....IN SPAAAAACE!!
  6. F

Truly Epic Lulz...

I just can't believe they got a journalist to say "the most epic lulz."
  7. F

Summer Update Sneak Preview

My pyromania is not satisfied. I must be IN that city!
  8. F

Summer Update Sneak Preview

I love the sky in Krivoi Rog, but what is it? A city/forest/field burning? A thunderstorm.....a red thundersorm?
  9. F

Few extracts from "Come and See", with Eng subtitles

In the movie this was a mix of Einsatzgruppen, poorly-trained security troops assigned to "partisan duty", and Russian "Helpers", who were clearly abused by the SS in the movie.
  10. F

Oh, the plane that keeps showing up; its sound was made by the movie's score composer, he made it more as a part of the background than as a definite noise. I think the movie is wonderful, but I also understand there are people who don't like or just don't get the movie, I won't have a cow...
  11. F

Beta Map RO-Bridge-b1 (Objective and TDM version)

Yeah, I think even my computer can take a hit, even if it's just to make the background a little more believable.
  12. F

I managed to find Idi i Smotri at Moviestop around a year ago, it really is a great movie. In fact, it's in the book 100 Movies to See Before You Die. I think they call it the quintessential World War 2 movie. I remember the German loudspeaker in that first clip, broadcasting "Germany is a...
  13. F

Beta Map RO-Bridge-b1 (Objective and TDM version)

This should bring back good/bad/nightmarish memories, thanks for making this spraduke.
  14. F

2 upcoming movies

Coincidentally, I was listening to Little Ghost by the White Stripes when looking at this. But when I looked at the page, some ****ty music by the likes of Insane Clown Posse would fit it better.
  15. F

Movie I made for History class is done! Uses RO footage!

Yes, we in the snow-less jungles of the Southeast know how to keep our heads on straight.
  16. F

the Reichstag and who got on there first?

That is Stalin. As much as you want to connect the two fully, there are differences. The "repatriation" camps were probably due to Stalin's paranoid fear of the Nazis doing something to Russian POW's. Or maybe he just wanted to kick someone around now that the Ukrainians and Germans were down.
  17. F

Your movies are like the random crap that my friend and I film. Once we made a film about someone stealing a diabetic man's candy bar.
  18. F

Are you from Canada? Because that flag scene would be especially hilarious if you are.
  19. F

Beta Map RO-Debrecen beta1

I never fooled with the editor, so are there any good Fall-looking trees you can use for this map? The battle started in October and ended in November. Also, I think that much of the Hungarian Plain was muddy then.