• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Oberstjon

Tactics Tank Combat...How to

I get as far as C , users, John, Documents, My Games, RedOrchestra2, ROGame...... Then I have to choose from : cache, config and logs
  2. Oberstjon

Final Map TE-Yakovlevo FINAL

Downloading now, thanks for the map! :IS2:
  3. Oberstjon

thanks! where do I put it? :IS2: And what happened to the RGN servers being in the game multiplayer area. I have noticed that some people have been banned from the forums, ok , fine, but the servers also? I enjoyed the RGN servers from day one, way back in the Original Red...
  4. Oberstjon

I have played the Gumrak map quite a few times now and the tanking is quite enjoyable after all. Just too many damd bots running around and I've noticed that when damaged and you goto get more ammo, your ammo is not only topped off, your armor damage is repaired and dead crew members are...
  5. Oberstjon

The tanking in this game isnt even close to being as fun as in the original Red Orchestra. The visuals are great and the interiors are tops, but I dont think tank vs tank combat was the intention in RO2:HoS. That said, I do really enjoy playing the infantry combat as a simple rifleman in...
  6. Oberstjon

RO do you have old screenshot of server browser?

There had to be at least 50 full servers. some running 24/7 Arad and Danzig alone. I spent alot of time on the FKR servers, mostly the tank servers running Blackday July, and the map with the Central Heights,( I cannot think of its name). edit... Orel was the map name in its many forms and...
  7. Oberstjon

Squad Map Prefix

Tanks! I mean, thanks. I give up waiting for more armor, so I will take my infantry pill now, and like it!:D
  8. Oberstjon

Good points. Game needs more Armor. Though I would never be happy to see a StuG. Just please, no clown car.
  9. Oberstjon

Squad Map Prefix

What do FF, RSFF, RSSD,SD, and TE mean in the map title?
  10. Oberstjon

Darkest Hour dead

This thread should be removed, closed or retitled. Clearly Darkest Hour is not dead.
  11. Oberstjon

Darkest Hour dead

Enough people there on a mid Sunday afternoon Chicago time to have a few servers populated.
  12. Oberstjon

new game suggestion

Well they did do that, sort of. Mare Nostrum , dead no support from community. The other was Carpathian Crosses, also RIP.
  13. Oberstjon

The Game has Turned 10 Years Old

Happy Birthday to you Red Orchestra :IS2:
  14. Oberstjon

Just an update, please

Tanks ! We want tanks! :IS2:
  15. Oberstjon

[Question] No RO Servers appear

I had a similar problem not to long ago, The fix was easy. I opened up my steam window and pulled up my library of games. In my library of games I right clicked on Red Orchestra and one of the options was to back up files or check mismatched files or something to that effect. I clicked on it...
  16. Oberstjon

New Monitor

After having given up Red Orchestra for several months due to that error message I was getting, I decided to give it a new try. With in steam there is a tab that allows you to repair any damaged or missing files of Red Orchestra, or any game purchased thru Steam, and Poof! Game repaired! See...
  17. Oberstjon

New Monitor

Yes, It's beginning to look like I need to do a re-installation followed by the hours and hours of updates. :confused:
  18. Oberstjon

New Monitor

now I get a new error message.. Build RedOrchestra_Build_[2005-11-27_10.48] OS: Windows XP 5.1 (Build: 2600) CPU: GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 3203 MHz with 2045MB RAM Video: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT (9621) History: UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine <- FMallocWindows::Free <-...
  19. Oberstjon

New Monitor

I purchased a new monitor and now the screen goes blank when RO loads because the resolution I had with the old monitor is not supported by the new monitor. My question is...can I change the screen resolution with out having to load the game?