• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. [TW]OfficerDavid

Console Not Receiving Vault Crash Crates

Previously earned Dosh Vault crates will not be retroactively added to your inventory with Patch 1.13. We are still working on a long term solution to address lost crates for a future update. For now the fixes in place are for all crates earned going forward from Patch 1.13. An Xbox One Update...
  2. [TW]OfficerDavid

Console Issues with firing weapons

R1/RB (default controller layout) toggles full and semiautomatic fire for most assault rifles and SMGs. Check that you are not hitting that button when you go to fire.
  3. [TW]OfficerDavid

Console Issues after update

Previously earned Dosh Vault crates will not be retroactively added to your inventory with Patch 1.13. We are still working on a long term solution to address lost crates for a future update. For now the fixes in place are for all crates earned going forward from Patch 1.13.
  4. [TW]OfficerDavid

Console PS4 Patriarch trophy problem

Correct ^. You need to be the one to land the killing blow before he heals for this Trophy to unlock.
  5. [TW]OfficerDavid

Console Xbox One Crash

We're aware of some sporadic stability issues on XB1 as it pertains to loading into certain maps. Please let us know which maps and modes you were traveling to at the point of the crash so that we can have accurate tracking data.
  6. [TW]OfficerDavid

Console Cant get team player 25 trophy PS4

This trophy only counts games you have won in Survival with at least 2 people in the match at the time. VS, Weekly, Offline and Lost matches will not count towards this trophy.
  7. [TW]OfficerDavid

Console Game pretty close to unplayable on Xbox One

Which maps does the game crash on that you have experienced?
  8. [TW]OfficerDavid

Console No saves on cloud KF2

You perk levels are stored locally via your save data. If you have a backup uploaded on Plus Online storage you can pull it back down from there. You can set your system to automatically backup save data via your PS4 account settings.
  9. [TW]OfficerDavid

Console Mind Blown - Weekly Event Item, Not Getting Reward!

There are known issues in which the weekly reward items are not immediately granted upon completion of the event that we are actively looking into for a solution. However, these items should be eventually granted to you over the course of playing as the completion of the weekly is tracked with...
  10. [TW]OfficerDavid

Console Emotes not working with Horzine Security DLC

Known issue with these outfits in regards to playing emotes while connected to online servers. Thanks for the report.
  11. [TW]OfficerDavid

Console Weakly horizon reward problems

There are currently known issues with the weekly reward drop system in which reward items are not granted immediately after completion. However, your completion of the event should be recorded and the item granted to you eventually. In the meantime until we have a solution for a future patch, I...
  12. [TW]OfficerDavid

Console Emotes not working in-game with horizon mark 7 dlc

This is a known issue with Emotes as it pertains to using them with the Mark 7 Armor on Online servers. Thanks for the report.
  13. [TW]OfficerDavid

Console AA12 Visual Bug

The AA12 Auto Shotgun actually utilizes an open bolt system when its ready to fire so this open ejector port is intended with the weapon in game to match its real life counterpart.
  14. [TW]OfficerDavid

Console Can't walk through open doors, says welded

This is a known issue that occurs sometimes when spawning into in progress servers. We're currently looking into solutions with a future update. Thanks for the report.
  15. [TW]OfficerDavid

Console Zed-Time Weekly Outbreak Completed, No Visor

I would check your inventory again as it appears from my end that you should have this item. The weekly reward item granting system currently does not always grant these reward item immediately upon completion depending on network traffic. We're currently looking to improve this system but in...
  16. [TW]OfficerDavid

PC I randomly recieved a Bunch of Items.

Did you own the game during Early Access? If so these are reward items for these owners.
  17. [TW]OfficerDavid

Console Second week and weekly rewards still broken.

Based on what I can see from your inventory, you should have a Weekly Reward Fleshpound Visor active in your inventory. Is this the item you are expecting? The weekly item may not pop immediately after completing mode depending on network traffic. Always worth rechecking after playing a few more...
  18. [TW]OfficerDavid

Console 3rd weekly finished no reward still

Can you post your PSN id? I can take a look on my end to see if the item is active in your inventory.
  19. [TW]OfficerDavid

Console Horzine weekly outbreak No Reward?

I would try checking your inventory again. Based on what I'm seeing on my end the weekly reward should be present for you. Weekly rewards may take sometime to be granted to you after event completion but should show up eventually depending on current server activity.
  20. [TW]OfficerDavid

Console [PS4] unable to play any online match

That looks to be an internet issue with you either losing connection or having connectivity issues such as low bandwidth and/or high ping.