• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Nac

Castle Voltar still crashes (multiplayer) in PS4.

I have never played the Castle Voltar map successfully in multiplayer from beginning to end in PS4 ever since it's introduction. The game crashes after a few waves even after the latest bugfix. Today, after a failed game in Catacombs, I voted to try Castle Voltar with my team in the hope that...
  2. Nac

Foster and 70 years later?

Except there's little risk with my request. If KF3 is true to form with the previous games, characters will remain as cosmetics with no impact on gameplay like weapons or perks. Gameplay is untouched unless characters actually get abilities (For the record though, I still prefer abilities...
  3. Nac

Killing Floor 2 January 2024 Quality of Life Changelog (Game Version 1149)

I was going to report that I didn't receive anything on Playstation 4. Please let us console players know when the items will come in. On the other hand, I'll miss the exclusivity status the event items gave.
  4. Nac

Foster and 70 years later?

I still want some of the old cast back just so I can pick them if the new cast ends up mostly unlikeable. Santa should be back. He's supposed to be immortal. Though I doubt they'd get Gary Busey back for his voice. Maybe Anton could get stuck in another frozen pod...or the last one had some...
  5. Nac

Will there be a state of the game address for KF2 for 2024?

Like announcement of events? Or even announcement of incoming bug fixes? And the promised free rewards for Playstation players due to last event's glitch? Do we even have any events? I mean KF3 isn't here yet so...
  6. Nac

Killing Floor 2 - PlayStation 1.76 Fall 2023 Hot Fix Changelog

What? The Halloween event is over? It's not showing up on my screen. I feel it's unfair. I couldn't play on Castle Voltar without it crashing for seasonal objectives even on solo and now that I can at least try soloing it, the event's over. Playstation users should get an extension...
  7. Nac

Killing Floor 2 - PlayStation 1.76 Fall 2023 Hot Fix Changelog

I entered endless (hard) on Castle Voltar and there were 4 people playing on endless and in wave 13. When I came in, all of them disconnected instantly and I was all alone. Someone came in later and he got disconnected immediately. I feel bad because they were about to get a seasonal...
  8. Nac

Game crashes when joining a match with players on Playstation

I I can confirm this. People get disconnected if I start a game on Castle Volter or the game crashes when I connect to it. I notice that during an event, people usually pick the new map. This is the first event I saw where people were playing on old maps and I suspect they were doing so...
  9. Nac

What's the deal with the new weekly Bounty Hunt? ( Halloween Beta) Strategies?

I managed to get to play the Halloween event beta for a bit. I tried to play the new weekly, Bounty Hunt but got killed almost immediately trying to follow...the rules? According to the description, I'm supposed to avoid killing the regular Zeds and try to prioritise the Bounty Zeds who get...
  10. Nac

What's New feature in PS4 bugged for KF2...

In the PS4's UI in the What's New feature, checking this normally lets you see what your KF2 playing friends are up to. For KF2, it shows the player awards (zed slayer, giant slayer, head popper...etc. etc.) and accomplishments your PSN friends did regarding KF2 (and other games) in the past...
  11. Nac

Welcome to the new Killing Floor 3 Official Forums

Exactly. And I hope it stays that way. I mentioned no RNG obtainable weapons so they don't get any ideas of implementing anything like that. (I used to play Raid Mode in RE: Revelations 2 a lot and there were people who occasionally came into my game toting a pair of super powered RNG...
  12. Nac

Merc Report - Fall Field Improvements 2023

If there's a weekly selector, there should be a server browser option for consoles. There's no point if all consoles have is matchmaking and players end up joining a weekly they don't want to play.
  13. Nac

Welcome to the new Killing Floor 3 Official Forums

I hope Reverend Alberts and Mr. Foster make it back. (I don't want a total newbie cast) And a less abuseable votekick system. And no RNG obtainable weapons or anything of the sort...please.
  14. Nac

Suggestion for KF3! Please Check it!

Please don't sneak in any PVP mechanics at least in the main game mode. I've stayed with KF2 for so long inspite of all the glitches, abusive vote kicking, and broken vault boxes because it's mostly purely PVE (not counting vs survival.) And please improve the vote kicking system so it's less...
  15. Nac

Will the massive FPS drops bug ever be fixed (on console PS4 particularly)?

I've been playing 6 man HOE on PS4 recently. And in all cases, massive FPS drops still happen and this is after the Deep Blue Z update. I remember reporting this here before. Is this still occurring due to the Field medic buffs still slowing everything down...
  16. Nac

Merc Report: How to Have a Blast This Summer

So everyone has sentinels now...hmmm...that's quite a sting to those who bought the original sentinel. "The S12 Shockgun will be added to the Armory Season Pass 2" Just to clarify...It says Armory Season Pass 2...not a 3. Since I do have the second Armory Pass, does this mean I don't have to...
  17. Nac

Changing Conditions this Summer - QoL, Balance, and a New Outbreak

No more Locust abuse for the Zed Slayer obsessed players... Now that the price for HRG Locust has gone up and Reducto Ray gone down, maybe I can use that for my Survivalist backup instead.
  18. Nac

Cosmetic Bug (PS4/PS5)

Maybe your inventory hasn't loaded yet when you went to matchmaking. In my game, all my characters are wearing their accessories at bootup but if I change them before the inventory has loaded in, they revert to default. Try making sure your inventory has loaded fully before matchmaking. On...
  19. Nac

Double XP and Spring Sales are Live for Killing Floor 2

So the Cyberpunk tickets stop dropping on the 24th I suppose?
  20. Nac

Killing Floor 2: February 2023 Quality of Life and Bug Fix Changelog

I noticed an update and played a bit of multiplayer on PS4. Chalk n burn gave me invisible flames, first wave in Descent. It disappeared in the 2nd wave and went back to normal but I still don't know enough details to make a full bug report.