• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Satanismydaddy666

Twisted Christmas 2016

Since Tripwire Interactive doesn't do Twisted Christmas or any other event anymore, I've decided that I'll possibly be making new Zeds and maybe even a map or two for a Twisted Christmas event this year. The only thing I need to know is: Is anyone actually interested? How much interest do you...
  2. Satanismydaddy666

IJC Project Santa Weapon (Alternate) Download

As I'm sure everyone knows, IJC released a weapon a couple years ago called the Cryo Mass Driver MK.14. And as I'm sure everyone also knows, the Steam Workshop is horrible. I'm just simply adding a manual download link for the weapon in case anyone else had issues with the Steam download, as...
  3. Satanismydaddy666

I need help with making a custom weapon happen, along with finding a particular skin.

Hello all. This is my first post on this website, in fact, I've only had this account for a short while. Basically, I need help with a few things. The first thing I need help with is getting a particular weapon in the game, and working properly. That particular gun is McRee's revolver from...