• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

Server Setting up a dedicated server with weekly game mode

Mine has the same stuff in it. tried putting # in front of them to make it default, didn't work unfortunately.
  2. M

When i reinstalled it, I removed all my workshop items and mods. OH one other thing since you mention time issues. My computer has always had it's time off by some 3-5 minutes. I don't know why. I have tried multiple times to use different time servers and sync them, but it always popped up...
  3. M

I saw im getting a different error from the one I posted earlier [0149.91] DevNet: Browse: KF-Airship?game=KFGameContent.KFGameInfo_WeeklySurvival?AdminPassword=*?Name=Player?Team=255 [0149.93] Log: LoadMap...
  4. M

I did try running the server while steam is not running, this is usually how i have started the server in the past because I had issues if i didnt. I confirmed that the server wasnt changing game modes through the webadmin I did not launch the game or steam. My new server folder is on a...
  5. M

No luck reinstalling. Maybe it's just because its installed on the same computer as my steam install. I might invest in a raspberry pi one day to host servers, but until then I suppose I'll just skip trying to fix this. Thanks for the help
  6. M

Ive removed my IP from the log this is what I got https://pastebin.com/Lk90sKvB
  7. M

I have been hosting my particular server for a while from my computer. However, I have never been able to make the weekly game mode work. Any time I launch it with the batch file that contains the weekly game mode or try to use the WebAdmin feature, the server just reverts back to survival. I...