• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Slaanesh

Level Design How to make a "Ready Room"?

I've actually already placed them in my map with Delta answer. Still, im grateful for your help. The reason i've not answered was to avoid the topic being sent to the top again.
  2. Slaanesh

Is there a way to test waves in my map while in the editor?

Maybe a console comand?
  3. Slaanesh

Final Map KF-WatchPost

Thanks to the help from some users in the forums (Detal69er, Techuser and LiquidArrow) i've learned the enough to make this map. While not being the most visually pleasing map, it's very fun to play in Endless Mode. This took me around 2-3 weeks to finish...
  4. Slaanesh

Level Design How to make a "Ready Room"?

I'm trying to make the "Ready Room" in official maps that players can choose their perks, character and cosmetics. I've tried searching the "Ready Rooms" inside the official maps but couldn't find em, so i'm clueless how to make em. Is there any tutorial or guide that can help me make one?
  5. Slaanesh

Sound I can't make the AkAmbient play.

I've followed the instructions in "http://wiki.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?title=Setting_Up_Map_Audio_%28Killing_Fl oor_2%29#Killing_Floor_2_-_Map_Audio_Usage", resulting in the same image as the one for AKEvents. I've also added the respective AKevent containg the audio in the map...
  6. Slaanesh

Level Design In what package the "Dead bodys" static meshes are located?

Im looking for the dead bodys that hang on fences in Hostile Grounds or the ones are just laying around. In what folder are they at?
  7. Slaanesh

Level Design Is there a way to disable ZED teleporting in a location?

I'm making a map that has a considerable amount of fences. However i've noticed that ZEDs don't register as being visible if they're behind the fences, so players most of the time see them teleporting in front of them. Is there a way to disable teleporting, like some kinda of volume or maybe...
  8. Slaanesh

Looking for Balance & Feedback

I really believe Stoner needs a buff, here's some research i've done comparing the Stoner with both Kriss and SCAR. Comparisons: Red for worse and Green for better | Kriss | Stoner | Difference | | SCAR | Stoner | Difference | DAMAGE | 33 | 30 | 3...
  9. Slaanesh

PC Flamethrower DoT doesn't make ZEDs panic.

Not sure if it's suppose to be like this, but ZEDs on fire do not panic by the flames from the Flamethrower, but Caulk n' Burn flames makes ZEDs panic.