• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Server Colored Servername

Hi, since a couple of Days i see colored Servername in the Serverlisting of RedOrchestra. How can i do that? An answer with a list of the colorcodes would be nice. Greetings |DPG|-Otto :)
  2. S

Server How to run hldsupdatetool.bin on my server

Hi, i rented a linux gameserver with RO. Is there a way to run the command ./hldsupdatetool.bin Greetings Sid1968
  3. S

Server Sending Auto Messages

Hi, how can I edit the Redorchestra.ini, that in the game are hints visible, such as our clan webadress and the clanname etc. Is it possible to let those hints appear every 60 seconds? Greetings Sid1968 :)
  4. S

Server Administration Problem

Hi, iam running a 12 SLOT Red Ostfront: 41-45 dedicated Linux Server. My Provider had not enabled a port for administration. So the flag benabled=false is set in the RedOrchestra.ini. Is there another Possibility to administrate the server. I know that i can edit the RedOrchestra.ini. But I...
  5. S

Server How do i shutdown a RO-Server

Hi, iam running a RO Dedicated Server on my Linux Server in a Terminal. Iam starting the server with the command: ./ucc-bin server ro-arad.rom?game=ROGame.ROTeamGame -log=RO_Server.log --nohomedir & But with what command do i stop or shutdown the server? Greetings Sid1968 :)
  6. S

How can I connect to public and local channel?

Hi, when I want to use the public or the local channel, i get the message that these channels cant be found. Why? On my second PC iam running a server. Do i have to make changes on the server? But i have this problem too, when i play on other servers. Sid1968:rolleyes:
  7. S

Server Error Report on public and local channel

Hi, iam ruling a dedicated server. The Problem is that i cant choose the public or the local channel for voice chat when iam playing. There is a message that says: There is no public (local) channel. Greatful for help. Sid1968:rolleyes: