• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Tecnologgamer

Level Design KFDesctructible Actor - Splash Damage don't work

Hello I follow your pass, and even this don't work. Is necessary create two volume boxes? That box inside Kimset is the yellow on the screen? About I take from Content Browser or from KF actor who I using?
  2. Tecnologgamer

Ops! Here a high quality version of the image http://imgur.com/a/ohc4g
  3. Tecnologgamer

Hello! Well it's a long time I was working for my second KF2 Map and I have to stop because finally enter in collegue. My second map is like a sequel from my first one and is a garage and I in the age when I was developing it, I see and user post an map layout about a high quality...
  4. Tecnologgamer

Level Design Lighting channels

I fix it! Thanks to all who help me ^^
  5. Tecnologgamer

Some meshes are okay. I can easily change of "outdoor" for "indoor", but some when I build all they revert back to normal and the lights don't works.
  6. Tecnologgamer

Hello everyone! I have some issues about lightining. I used Indoor volumes in my new map who I'm in development and always uses indoor volume, however when I put some light proprities and build all, some meshes turn offs the indoor volume and stay with outdoor volume in lightning channels in...
  7. Tecnologgamer

Level Design Question about volumes

Thanks for help. I think I can use the Post Processing and Pre-computed Visibility.
  8. Tecnologgamer

Level Design Question about volumes

Have see the oficial maps made by TW I wonder about that other volumes? There are importants and make a great diference for your map? You guys with more experience uses they with frequency? I just uses the obvious for an map but I wonder if the others make a good diference when you finish.
  9. Tecnologgamer

Final Map KF-Facility

Hello everyone! This is my first map who I developer. My map features's is Large areas (5 room at all) ideal for custom matchs who allow more than 6 players. Good part of lightning is destructible and can let map really dark enough. Hello everyone! Have fun...
  10. Tecnologgamer

Level Design KFPlayerStart icon don't show up

I got fix it. I was pressing N without noticed.
  11. Tecnologgamer

Level Design KFPlayerStart icon don't show up

Hi there! I got an problem with KFPlayerstart actor classes who you icon don't show up and with that I can't selected it. I have move around the oficials maps and that happen too and I don't know why, try move everthing and still doesnt work. Besides, the others actors classes stills show your...
  12. Tecnologgamer

Level Design Few Hints and Tips

Hi there! I have some problems with the lights. I don't know what happens, but all lightining settings of all assets in my map are deactive. There some way to reactive all at same time or I will have to reactive all ligthining channels one per one mannually?
  13. Tecnologgamer

Stream Workshop Steam connection error

Hello guys So it's a long time I was suffer from a bug when I was upload and map/skin to KF2 the Upload Tool crashes when I start it. There a one time who I don't know what happened who the upload happen, but this not happening more. But a friend told me to uses KF2 Upload Tool with Windows XP...
  14. Tecnologgamer

I replaced a skin in the KF2 SDK and I can't get it back

If you just replace the original texture on weapons folder you lost it. Is better you delete the C4 folder and verifying the cache. But for you don't lost you modded texture is better see this guide. http://steamcommunity.com/app/232090/guides/#scrollTop=0
  15. Tecnologgamer

Final Release Brazilian Pride Collection (Manual install)

Thanks for warning ^^ But this MAT file is just a custom MAT file who I used for not replace the original tex in weapons file.
  16. Tecnologgamer

I see M1911 suffers online disconnect, I will see what is it.
  17. Tecnologgamer

Hello Everyone, so after finish my first map and I still can't launch because some seriously problem about cooking and Upload Tool crashes. I decide play with weapons UVs and like I don't have some good idea I try uses color flags of my country (Brasil) in the game. You can download the file...
  18. Tecnologgamer

Level Design KF-BioCenter

This is may help you too. If you have some questions you can tell me. A know a bit about some function like spawn, doors, walls, etc. http://wiki.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?title=Killing_Floor_2
  19. Tecnologgamer

Level Design Kimset

Oh, I never noticed it... Thank you so much!
  20. Tecnologgamer

Cooking bug

Hello guys So I finally finish my first map for the game, but when I cooking, I noticed this when I release an beta version of my map and the feedback was the textures are not showing, instead the textures who I selected it was the default static mesh texture. I read in some old post who it...