• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Tassie Devil

Squad Veterans of war gaming is looking for new members

Veterans of War gaming group is welcoming new members. We have servers for Red Orchestra and Vietnam. Not serious gamers but friendly and social with our own voice channel.
  2. Tassie Devil

Are there going to be BOTS in RO Vietnam?

I can see that at present the servers fill up pretty fast. We (VOW Gaming) are looking to set up a server with say 40 slots. My question is will there be BOTS on full release?
  3. Tassie Devil

How do I get to participate?

Hi Tripwire. I have tried (unsuccessfully) to contact you outside these forums both by web, email and through my server provider, Gaming De Luxe UK. I have a server based in Sydney AU. I have had NO response so am trying here. My questions are. As a supporter of your games, I have a server for...
  4. Tassie Devil

Squad VOW Gaming is welcoming new members

Veterans of War Gaming group is "recruiting" new members. VOW Gaming.com We have been around for about 10 years. Our RO 2 server is based in Sydney and we will be getting servers for Vietnam on release. More of a social group than "fanatical" gamers you are welcome to apply on our forums at...
  5. Tassie Devil

Can I make players play on a set team

If I wanted to organise a "Clan" match is there a way I can "force" people to play on a certain side. I would like our members on one team and the "pubs" on the other side
  6. Tassie Devil

Server has gone unranked please change it to ranked

Hi Tripwire admin.. My server has gone to the UNRANKED list of servers: Connection Info: 221.121.154.19:7787 It was ranked, but was unable to play HOTW maps since it was initiated and set up about 2 -3 months ago. NEVER MIND ALL FIXED ............................
  7. Tassie Devil

Server Make and use Mutators

Can someone explain.. In simple nerd like English please, No technical jargon !;) 1. What is a Mutator? 2. Why would I need one (or 2 etc) 3. What does it do (if not answered in 1) 4. How do I create one? 5. Can you put an example of a specific Mutator (or 2 or 3) on here telling what they do...
  8. Tassie Devil

Server Why do players get dumped at map change?

can anyone tell me how i stop players being "lost" from our server every time we run a new map? Very annoying to have say a dozen "Real Human" players in and when map changes they are gone.:confused:
  9. Tassie Devil

RO2 How can I change server from unranked to ranked

I think I posted this in the wrong section. Maybe admin can remove the other one. BUT Being a "Newbie" I cannot find how to change my server from unranked to ranked. I went and filled out the "Ranked Server Program Application Form" but got lost answering the questions: *Requested Server IP in...
  10. Tassie Devil

RO2 How can I change server from unranked to ranked

Being a "Newbie" I cannot find how to change my server from unranked to ranked. I went and filled out the "Ranked Server Program Application Form" but got lost answering the questions: *Requested Server IP in CIDR notation" and "*SteamID" which is obviously NOT your registered name. Help please...