• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Tassie Devil

Squad Veterans of war gaming is looking for new members

Hi TinKiller . Sorry about the delay.. Yes we welcome all new members. We are only a small group but think you would enjoy your stay with us. We get a lot of "Russian" bots registering so I will watch for your name. If I miss it just "Contact Us" on our web site
  2. Tassie Devil

Server AI bots

Agree.............. ;)
  3. Tassie Devil

RO is dead !!

Please don't shoot the messenger. I was just quoting a post made by a player. Actually the numbers on our server is really quite amazing. I find if 1 or 2 of us join it if it is empty, it fills up very quickly. But I still think BOTS is the way to go.
  4. Tassie Devil

RO is dead !!

ZOPOK what you say is absolutely true (In our opinion) Here is a copy of a post from our forums: http://vowgaming.com/dir/ "Dear Team, Tassie Devil today asked everybody on Ventrilo if anybody still played on Rising Storm 2: Vietnam. My report to him was that RO2 Vietnam has become a 1 versus...
  5. Tassie Devil

Squad Veterans of war gaming is looking for new members

Veterans of War gaming group is welcoming new members. We have servers for Red Orchestra and Vietnam. Not serious gamers but friendly and social with our own voice channel.
  6. Tassie Devil

Rising Storm 2: Vietnam - FAQ & Information

Will BOTS be added to this game at some stage?. We know "real people" play but when they are not online it gets lonely:(
  7. Tassie Devil

Are there going to be BOTS in RO Vietnam?

I can see that at present the servers fill up pretty fast. We (VOW Gaming) are looking to set up a server with say 40 slots. My question is will there be BOTS on full release?
  8. Tassie Devil

How do I get to participate?

I just got a key in the mail from the beta website! GREAT! I, like rattler have a birthday this month so it was a VERY NICE present! BTW I bet I am older than you rattler :) Thank you tripwire.. My Group members will want to know a release date.. Can I give them a clue? [VOW]Tassie Devil_GEN...
  9. Tassie Devil

My apologies NorthDumpling on reading your total post number wrongly:( Thanks Pil4me.. I probably was not signed up but when you get to my age some things take a bit of doing (and help) However I did "find my way there" and yes I am signed up. My teknology skills are improving :) Anyway fingers xd
  10. Tassie Devil

Thanks Lemonater.. NorthDumpling please accept my deep apologies for not being "totally active" I guess that is because things are going reasonably well and I have had no real need to post. However I notice I have 16 posts and you have 15. Guess that makes us equal:p But as Lemonater says I do...
  11. Tassie Devil

Hi Tripwire. I have tried (unsuccessfully) to contact you outside these forums both by web, email and through my server provider, Gaming De Luxe UK. I have a server based in Sydney AU. I have had NO response so am trying here. My questions are. As a supporter of your games, I have a server for...
  12. Tassie Devil

Squad VOW Gaming is welcoming new members

Veterans of War Gaming group is "recruiting" new members. VOW Gaming.com We have been around for about 10 years. Our RO 2 server is based in Sydney and we will be getting servers for Vietnam on release. More of a social group than "fanatical" gamers you are welcome to apply on our forums at...
  13. Tassie Devil

Can I make players play on a set team

If I wanted to organise a "Clan" match is there a way I can "force" people to play on a certain side. I would like our members on one team and the "pubs" on the other side
  14. Tassie Devil

Server has gone unranked please change it to ranked

Hi Tripwire admin.. My server has gone to the UNRANKED list of servers: Connection Info: 221.121.154.19:7787 It was ranked, but was unable to play HOTW maps since it was initiated and set up about 2 -3 months ago. NEVER MIND ALL FIXED ............................
  15. Tassie Devil

Server Why do players get dumped at map change?

Thanks guys for the info. It happens at the end of a map, when it goes to a map change. Goes back to my welcome screen, click connect and when I get in there there are only me and bots. Humans seem to have gone but some come in again. Looks like they all get trashed, dumped, kicked out at map...
  16. Tassie Devil

Server Make and use Mutators

Thanks.. I can alter any of the config ini including commandline. I guess this is what you mean: RSFF-map startRSFF-Peleliu?minplayers=24?MaxPlayers=24 -seekfreeloadingserver -multihome=221.121.154.19 -port=7787 -log=serverlog.log
  17. Tassie Devil

Thanks guys Thanks guys Thanks for that info and thanks Beskar Mando for your kind offer. I may have to "invite" you into my Ventrilo channel to help me understand properly but you are certainly welcome.. (Details sent on request) Re nymets1104: "Mutators on the client must be hosted on a...
  18. Tassie Devil

Thanks Rivemies Thanks Rivemies Thanks for quick reply.. So I understand, (and others like me.. there are lots of us) 1. Lines of code, on server only or both on server and client. I get that, I just need to know how to write the code..correct? 3. Replaces or extends game classes (class...
  19. Tassie Devil

Can someone explain.. In simple nerd like English please, No technical jargon !;) 1. What is a Mutator? 2. Why would I need one (or 2 etc) 3. What does it do (if not answered in 1) 4. How do I create one? 5. Can you put an example of a specific Mutator (or 2 or 3) on here telling what they do...
  20. Tassie Devil

mouse and keyboard not working

Beats me.. BUT Beats me.. BUT I had a similar problem. Windows 10. When I opened certain windows mouse would not type in the "type area". Could move bits around but no type. Also my Ventrilo push to talk key (caps lock) refused to work. Then Keyboard died. I swapped USB ports around and...