• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Time

Simple...

Do the $24.99 golden knife fest you've been dreaming about, Tripwire. :) Introduce it to the online store, but one month only! Or at least wait until your next update. Maybe do the golden gore shiv for Halloween season update? Would be great. Maybe during the first month of the Halloween update...
  2. Time

Simple...

Thanks for helping me find the remaining knives. Gogo golden gore shiv! :D Peace~
  3. Time

Simple...

Now would also be a good time to yes, introduce the gold skins only crate, along with the rest of the weapons. I would recommend only finishing work on them(the rest of the weapons) alongside a gold skins only crate. A little ahead of schedule, but the important thing is to be aware now, I...
  4. Time

Simple...

Because the following was meant for "E4" (This update was meant to be released with crates sometime around E3 2020, optionally, but somebody is slacking! :) .... anyway...), not as a game, but a release on time with that, I would suggest the idea of finishing the golden knife skin set as there...
  5. Time

Sharpshooter Headshot Damage - Off-perk?

I think it would be a good idea to re-text it as "Perk Headshot Damage" then, considering all the rest of the perk bonus listings(besides the obvious Survivalist's Weapon Damage listing, I guess) have the word "Perk" in their text. Survivalist's perk bonus text creates the possibility of...
  6. Time

Here with a "Weapon suggestion/want" graphic I spent WAAAAY too much time working on.

I thought about the Bow & Arrow the other day. I think it would be viable and great as an off-perk weapon in the same category as the Killerwatt and Freezethrower or an actual Survivalist perk weapon, which would all-class it, I guess. You have my support on that one. HMTech-601 is interesting...
  7. Time

Sharpshooter Headshot Damage - Off-perk?

I'm a bit confused about the passive "Headshot Damage" perk bonus that the Sharpshooter class has. I notice on other classes, it specifically lists passive on-perk damage bonuses as "Perk Weapon Damage" and on Survivalist as just "Weapon Damage", suggesting that Survivalist's weapon damage bonus...
  8. Time

Store Market Available Stock - Company

Probably not the best time...
  9. Time

Also, weapon attachments would be cool. Or ammo types. The latter would probably be easier. Or just roll with it.
  10. Time

There's not much to say. I'd like the sale stock(as Store tab in main menu) that is offered by Tripwire Interactive through their own game(Killing Floor 2) to change month by month. You could even do a precious sale or hold an event about it? Just a suggestion. Though, it looks bad having the...
  11. Time

Videos/Screenshot Section

Video Video Just something fun I did one night to practice my video editing skills. It's not particularly amazing or anything, but it was fun to make. Check it out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1FglkrKjkY
  12. Time

Squad Active player looking for active clan!

Hey guys, just wondering what kinds of clans are out there and what it would take to join one. If you want, you can consider this post a rundown of what I have to offer and if any clans are interested, feel free to send me a PM. It would also be a plus if the clan had a CS:GO team. Anyways...