• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. houngan459

zombie army 4 dead war

Another in a long list of zombie apocalypse games but a better addition to the genre in comparison to others. Currently this is only on epic games and like any good zombie game it does feature coop (4 persons) and has some rpg elements to it. Your character can upgrade to higher levels and you...
  2. houngan459

What would you like to see in Killing Floor 3

A few more new enemies. Maybe an option to upgrade your weapons like adding attachments to it like more powerful scopes, larger magazine cartridges and bayonets for close melee combat. Even better a few more new enemies to deal with and maybe some new bosses.
  3. houngan459

Warhammer: Vermintide

Yes I've been playing the 2nd one which I like better than the 1st one. I like how I can upgrade my character's skills and craft new weapons in the forge.
  4. houngan459

killing floor crashes on fullscreen

Have you also tried to adjust quality of video settings. Maybe setting them to medium or low might help. I had to do that on one of my games to keep it running without crashing.
  5. houngan459

Fun Facts That Could Provide Useful

For those trash zeds I just invest 200 pounds or dollars on the crovel melee tool. One hit from that takes care of the crawlers, stalkers, the cyst and the clot. Which helps me to save my 9mm ammo for something else. Especially if I use 2 of them.
  6. houngan459

Berserker is kinda useless

I do find that using melee weapons are extremely effective and helpful. In close combat situations. For one thing it helps to save your ammo by not wasting it on the lower class zeds. Like the crawlers, stalkers and cysts. They can easily killed with one hit from a fire ax or the katana. The...
  7. houngan459

Would the Scrake need higher Explosive resistance?

I personally like the way it is now with the scrakes. Challenging enough as it is killing the scrakes without them having to be stronger than they are. As it is now it's possible to take down a scrake without anyone's assistance, at least in normal mode.
  8. houngan459

Which three weapons would you like added?

Throwing Stars - Berserker Would be a good weapon for this perk. However to balance it out make this option in lieu of the emp grenades ( which aren't really that great anyway ). In other words if you choose the throwing stars you cannot have the grenades at the same time. It's either one or...
  9. houngan459

Is 10 perks too many?

10 perks too many? I don't think so. Besides I'm of the opinion that more would be better. Variety is the spice of life and I think the more the merrier. It would make the game more interesting and keep players from getting bored with this game.