• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Pharrahnox

Now that the forums are back up...

Yoshiro Is that like the "top community issues" you addressed in the last update? These ones: Fixed an issue where the Elite Crawler poison cloud damage radius did not match up with the FX. Fixed an issue where the Cyberpunk Outfit 1st person arms for Ana Larive and Mrs. Foster were always...
  2. Pharrahnox

PC Dynamic weapon content loading more than necessary

The recent thread https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/forum/killing-floor-2/killing-floor-2-general/general-discussion-af/2333379-i-bloody-hope-the-next-update-will-focus-on-performance reminded me of this. Kittenmittens Any updates on what QA has found? Not just the fact that there are...
  3. Pharrahnox

Current Known Mod Support Requests

A perfect example of why the second point is useful is the modding framework that has been suggested. A perfect example of why the modding framework would be useful is the mutator hooks I wrote for you a year ago and have yet to be implemented. Those mutator hooks were written to provide modders...
  4. Pharrahnox

PC Broken custom zeds and weapons

You've recently made it so that custom zeds don't give xp or dosh, and custom weapons can't earn you dosh. This is through your validation functions that seem to be an attempt to stop exploit maps (but your solutions never seem to work). The issues with your incredibly lazy approach are obvious...
  5. Pharrahnox

Summer 2019 Beta 2 Changelog

Truth be told, not much will come of anything posted here regardless of how you put it. The announcement threads seem to very rarely get a response from a dev on any form of criticism. You'd be better off creating a thread with well-formed and justified complaints, and avoiding any hyperbole...
  6. Pharrahnox

Summer 2019 Beta 2 Changelog

I agree with a lot of what you've said, but not with how you've presented it and carried on afterwards. Unfortunately most of the threads I see on forums that complain about aspects of the game that I also have concerns about are written so poorly and almost beg to be criticised by 'fanboys' in...
  7. Pharrahnox

PC [Beta1] GetAll Console command no longer working in Online Play

Great idea, screw over the few modders who haven't already given up due to your complete disregard of those who might have to work with your poorly implemented, inflexible, bug-ridden systems. Let's just remove one of the most important (and frankly one of the only) debugging techniques...
  8. Pharrahnox

3 years later: where is the whitelist?

Dr_Derpinson It's not that I don't know how to, it's that it hadn't been possible for a while. I asked Yoshiro some time last year whether they would consider whitelisting some mods that I and a friend have created. He said the person who was assigned to whitelisting (Zane) had left and no one...
  9. Pharrahnox

3 years later: where is the whitelist?

Yoshiro Last I heard (from you), there was no one assigned to whitelisting, and wasn't going to be any time soon. Has this changed? Should we submit our mods for whitelisting now?
  10. Pharrahnox

PC Custom Gamemodes not recognized by KFSeqEvent_LevelLoaded results in broken Maps

Bump. Has this been noted (and hopefully fixed)?
  11. Pharrahnox

PC Game crash on map load

deckardblade That error spam at the end always happens regardless of the cause of the crash. From the log, it looks like you crashed right after closing the trader menu a few waves in. "Item at max level" gets spammed when you hover your cursor over some owned items like grenades in the trader...
  12. Pharrahnox

IS there going to be a fix soon for the Spawn killing zeds?

It's not fixed. They supposedly fixed visible spawns, but this isn't true either. In fact, their newest map, Spillway, is the worst offender for this. You must have just been lucky, since I still get large zed spam right around the corner every single match.
  13. Pharrahnox

Trust me, I'm just as pessimistic (realistic) about it as you. I guess I just like to waste my time more than you ;)
  14. Pharrahnox

Bump. Foster Parent Please re-read the OP, I believe you missed the bug pointed out in the post. Weapon content is loaded more than once for each weapon!
  15. Pharrahnox

(This ain't good) SSD is a must for servers for smooth gaming's sake!

Trader time is atrocious with a server on a HDD. When weapon content is dynamically loaded from any player buying (or spawning with) a weapon that hasn't been loaded yet, the client temporarily loses connection to the server while it loads the content. You see any previously moving player now...
  16. Pharrahnox

What are your top 3 QoL Changes for KF2?

Major gameplay changes that are very easy to implement: Remove around the corner spawns and non-stuck zed teleports. Remove quarter pound spam and rioter spam on HoE. Reduce EDAR dodge chance (put a 5s cooldown on it), reduce health by say 30% and finally create an EAIType for EDARS! Even just...
  17. Pharrahnox

I think this game is due for an Unreal Engine 4 port

Sure KF2 has optimisation issues, but they're not due to the engine; they're due to the devs. Porting to a new engine would take a lot of effort for the code side alone, not to mention the testing required afterwards. I can't imagine this would be a profitable venture.
  18. Pharrahnox

Weapon group priorities need to be looked at

Two suggestions for letting the user adjust the priority during a match (allowing users to override any hard-coded priorities): A key to shift weapons up and down one spot in the inventory category. E.g. in the "primary weapon" category, you have the SCAR and the Varmint. If you wanted the...
  19. Pharrahnox

Beta Release [Mutator] Project One

Are you using ProjectOneV3 or V3A? I suggest using V3A which can be found in post #225 of this thread: (https://forums.tripwireinteractive.c...39#post2294939). If you are using V3A, then the launch command should be ?Game=ProjectOneV3A.KFGameInfo_ProjectOne?Mutator=ProjectOneV3A.ProjectOneMut
  20. Pharrahnox

PC Killerwatt's beam sound is global

Not trying to sound rude, but how does this keep happening? There have been three recently added weapons that have this exact issue.