• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Strongest Perk - November 2019?

To me it feels like the sharpshooter has nothing to compensate his low fire rate weapons, especially in a fast paced game like kf2 - you get ambushed so easily (similar to the demolition). I would have rated totally different in KF1 although I have to admit that I did not like the sharpshooter...
  2. S

Strongest Perk - November 2019?

I spend almost 1.5 k hours in this game. In a 6player game this come always down to the map and other perks being selected already, e.g. demo can be absurdly strong in groups, but absolutely weak when the situation escalates. When **** hits the fan then my perk order is the following (from...
  3. S

Can somebody explain me this...

It is very annoying. Back when my internet connection was not so stable it made me sad several times. Tripwire could fix it, but it is probably not high on their priority list. Possible workarounds are to save a copy of your config that you copy each time or make the config files read only.
  4. S

Survivalist Suggestion/Idea

The survivalist does not need more ammo. If you are running out of ammo then you are either going for the wrong weapons or you are ignoring his melee capabilities. If there is something that he is lacking than that is running speed and healing capabilities, because you can only have one of them.
  5. S

Survivalist Loadouts

Freezethrower plus M4 is a nice idea. Clear trash with Freezethrower and kill the big zeds with the M4 while there are frozen. That could also work. Regarding the M4 without freezing enemies: You are right, that it is a bit risky. There are some tricks that help you to reduce the risk. 1. If...
  6. S

Survivalist Loadouts

If you want to go for more melee damage, then I would probably go for katana (same weight) or the other zerker weapons (eviscerator or pulverizer). I have not done much calculations on that, as I only use 4 weight for melee weapon, but if I would focus more on melee then I would probably go for...
  7. S

Thoughts on new content in Beta 1069 (Halloween Update)

I would like to drop some comments on the FN FAL. Right now this weapon is quite overpowered as commando and there is only two reasons why some players might disaggree: 1. Its ammo pool is quite low 2. Its recoil is quite high Now both of these arguments are correct and tripwire probably did...
  8. S

Survivalist Loadouts

I am glad to hear that you like it as well. Actually the reason why I thought so much about optimizing this perk (like I do for all perks) is that it has so much potential with his skills, but in the beginning the perk felt like it is just a composition of random bad passives that do not fit to...
  9. S

Survivalist Loadouts

Ye, its actually very fun to play. In some matches you can exchange the M16 with the M79, but you you need good positioning for it, as you cannot kill single zeds with the M4 all wave long (due to low ammo). regarding your question: There are not many options to skill obviously. 5: 2 10: 2 15...
  10. S

MKB 42 and FAL model inaccuracies are not fixed.

what do you mean exactly? the recoil that is quite high? you need the lvl 20 commando skill to handle iti
  11. S

Survivalist Loadouts

I like this thread. I recommend to try my build: Crovel M16 (fully upgraded) M4 (fully upgraded) medic pistol (optional and you need to drop one of the upgrades) Now why: 1. Crovel: Escape tool for movement speed bonus, and parry tool for raging fleshpounds. This is part of all my builds only...
  12. S

Dear TWI.... [Long post, get a comfoftable seat and a cup of hot cocoa]

I get your point and I would agree with most of them. Just for your information I have almost 700 hours in KF 1 and over 1000 hours in KF 2. I have builds for almost every perk which can more or less solo handle a game, although it is not easy with some perks (which I manly choose with good...
  13. S

This is it.

There is so much wrong with the OP. First of all "while a serker can be killed within 2 hits from a scrake or an FP even with parry on". This is a plain lie. You can still kill like 4 fps with an eviscerator on 6 players hoe solo if you parry and heal correctly. If you cannot do it, then you are...
  14. S

I just don't get the point of some of the final upgrades

Yes, being able to kill something with less shots is a big advantage. But the high weight makes the weapon for me unusable.
  15. S

It has a huge burst on the first shot, that's it. Outclassing? Fully upgraded fast reloading Boomstick has 504 damage per second. Fully upgraded fast reloading Doomstick has 513 damage per second. That is a difference 1.7%. The difference is so small, that it does not matter in most...
  16. S

gulf between Sui and HOE

I agree with Dr. Lethal. Please do not split the community even more. Suicidal is my favorite difficulty, it has a bigger player base with a lot of custom maps being played, while playing hoe is quite a hussle, in which I almost always end up playing berzerker as it is my strongest perk (it...
  17. S

I do not agree with this post. I have created a google sheet in which I compare my favorite classes (currently gunslinger, support and commando). And I have to say that the weapons are balanced better than ever with the new upgrade system. You can run different builds and pretty much every...
  18. S

Why is the patriarch so stupidly weak?

It depends on how you are playing. Me as a sawblade berzerker has almost no issues with abomination and king fleshpound. They cannot kill you unless you make stupid mistakes or take the wrong skills. And I am talking about soloing 6 player hoe. Hans is quite okay where he is currently. Still...
  19. S

why is Diesector endless exclusive?

What do you mean by "grind to level up"? I have all classes at level 25 since years. I just find it boring to play 2 hours on the same map. Yet I understand that this is offtopic.
  20. S

why is Diesector endless exclusive?

The real question is, why would you want to play this map again if you spent already 15 hours to play through all the lvl 25 achievements and you are sick of it. (tbh I do not like the endless mode at all and I am a bit salty about the suicidal and hoe achievement of diesector which I did not...