• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. SpaceViking

PC Odd freezing happened while loading Monster Ball

was greeted with a view of the map frozen in place when the server switched to the next map. Ammo was flashing green as if it was done loading, but nothing worked. Had to alt-tab out of the game and quit. Also I don't know if I should make a new thread for this but earlier in the game the...
  2. SpaceViking

PC Centerfire sound bug

The Centerfire sounds great in first person, but I don't hear the gunshot in third person or when someone else is firing it. PC version.
  3. SpaceViking

Roasting Marshmallows, and by that I mean people

I'll take my Survivalist extra-crispy. BRUTAL!
  4. SpaceViking

Console Zeds stuck in geometry near vents / wave complete before all zeds dead

At least three times I've seen zeds getting stuck in and around the vents they pop out of, including zeds that aren't supposed to fit through vents. - a floor/street vent, clot never climbed out, killed by molotov thrown at the vent - above cieling spawn vent (biotics lab catwalk, narrow 2nd...
  5. SpaceViking

PC Parry Skill Trippy-Colors Got Stuck After Switching Perks

I got the last kill after a parry with the Parry perk skill, and then switched classes right before Hans, and the trippy colors didn't vanish after 10 seconds. Don't get me wrong, I think the effect is cool, but it didn't go away after the ten seconds. Even when I switched to SWAT, the colors...
  6. SpaceViking

PC SWAT Ammo Vest Perk - Does not fill ammo all the way initially

Whenever I have the Ammo Vest perk enabled, I have to exit out of the trader and go back in again to fill my ammo all the way. Otherwise it thinks I can only fill to the original capacity. For the ammo to turn green again to fill, I have to exit out and press E again. Not what I want to be...
  7. SpaceViking

Smosh Games played KF2 and it was hilarious

It's a popular YouTube channel about games. Even with the game being as unforgiving as it is, they're clearly having a blast. Their reactions are priceless. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGl1TRMfFVM