• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. G

Sound KF1 Stalker and Siren sounds mod?

Is it possible to replace the files so I can get KF1 Siren and Stalker sounds/voices in KF2?
  2. G

Survivalist needs more weapon swap speed/level

I've seen a fair ammount of people asking for this, and it doesn't seem to take much effort to be implemented. Capping at 50% or 60% at level 25 Of course Survivalist needs some more changes than only the one in the title, but it would be a very good start. The class has always been somewhat...
  3. G

Flex ever going to be fixed?

Even when setting it to only Gibs* makes my fps drop to 20s randomly. So,,, I bought this game on early access and Flex used to run really well and now(been a while) it's just completely broken. That's quite disappointing, considering I bought the game in EA and I come back to the game from...
  4. G

I really dislike QuarterPounds

And I also think they could be removed from the waves. Make them spawn in KFP boss only. When wave 7/10 8/10 and later come I'm waiting for the epic 2 or 3 FP + SC fights and instead these little shits spawn and are quickly dispatched by a half decent Demolitionist. I also like playing as...
  5. G

Heavy Stutter between waves

First, specs: i5-3570K 3.4 Ghz 8GB DDR3 GTX 970 4GB 600W PSU In game settings most on ultra/high and Flex set to "Gibs" only(no fluids) Second, my problem: Heavy stutter(or FPS fluctuation) BETWEEN WAVES. As if fps goes crazy between 20-60... Even Looking at the ground(which renders less...