• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. E

Killing Floor 2 on PS4 - Is there graphical options?

Just wanted to ask. Reason being, I don't see any reason not to have any if the game might have issues reaching that 60 cap. Or people just don't like certain graphical options. I dislike using shadows for instance. Hey, it's extra performance, ya know? I'd love to see consoles adapt PC...
  2. E

Level Design Any exports with kismet regarding set camera toggle?

Ello, I've been doing quite a bit of experiments, especially in regards to kismet, and I was throwing around an idea of making a Super Mario styled map. However, with the limited about of control over how the camera would work, I'd end up with constant FOV changes and just things that I would...
  3. E

Beta Map Pac-Man

Ello, No description really needed. It's basically a fullsized pac man arena for anyones amusement. Screenshots: Downloads: New version New version fixes spawns. Added vent spawns. No longer can jump over walls when hit by FP.
  4. E

Level Design Recreating GTA3 Liberty City - Project

This is a placement for an ongoing project, if you're interested in teaming, contact me via PM. This is to recreate Liberty City with accuracy in mind. I'll be submitting questions, pictures of progress, things of that nature in this thread. I won't be releasing any content as of yet, this is...
  5. E

3D & Animation Re-sizing Material on Static Mesh?

Ello, I'm trying to import roads from another game for use on a map I'm making and I'd like to know how you scale the material on the mesh. I've got the road material on the static mesh but the white lines are on the sides of the road and not in the middle like I would want them to be.
  6. E

Beta Map KF-DefensiveLine

Ello puppets, This is made specifically for larger servers with many players, it's bouncy and keeps things interesting/intense. Nothing is completed yet, still toying around with lighting and constantly changing things around but this is at least somewhat how I'd like it. Share opinions, give...
  7. E

Level Design PointLight not casting dynamic shadows

Suppose to cast dynamic shadows from the holes, it does it correctly in the SDK but no in-game.