• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. E

Killing Floor 2 on PS4 - Is there graphical options?

Just wanted to ask. Reason being, I don't see any reason not to have any if the game might have issues reaching that 60 cap. Or people just don't like certain graphical options. I dislike using shadows for instance. Hey, it's extra performance, ya know? I'd love to see consoles adapt PC...
  2. E

WWAUT - Sharpshooter Perk Skills, New(er) Zerker and More!

Herald of headshots? Is this gonna get nerfed like Herald of Ash when 2.0 released? Ohwait, this ain't PoE.
  3. E

Good Morning Vietnam Fans!

Man, that brought back memories of BF Vietnam all of a sudden. I seriously can't wait to get my hands on it once it's all finished, because I've been awaiting a cold war game in ages.
  4. E

WWAUT - Holding Out

Everyone working on KF2 would be playing Fallout 4, true story.
  5. E

WWAUT - Holding Out

I cannot wait to play that map, looks like it's gonna be fun!
  6. E

Why is the franchise pack so expensive?

I bought RO2 with RS for $5 then got the deluxe for RO2. I didn't understand how it worked, did I just buy two copies of the same game or what? It was confusing but at least I'm enjoying the game lol.
  7. E

RO2 Noob seeking advice on graphics settings.

Play on lowest settings. Bam, instant try-hard.
  8. E

Rising Storm, Windows 10

I feel you there but I'd understand why people would care. I never had any real issues upgrading to Windows 10. Windows 8 was a pain though. The only major issue was the Nvidia drivers not installing like it should but that was somewhat easily resolved with a bit of tinkering.
  9. E

WWAUT - Rounding Out The Collection

I'd also have to agree with everyone else about the M1911 skin. The engraving doesn't exactly fit the M1911, I've always liked the clean look but with a bit of ware. The Deagle looks sweet though, can't wait to use it, not even gonna notice the KF2 grip so I can't really complain about it.
  10. E

Level Design Any exports with kismet regarding set camera toggle?

Well damn, thanks for letting me know though
  11. E

Level Design Any exports with kismet regarding set camera toggle?

Ello, I've been doing quite a bit of experiments, especially in regards to kismet, and I was throwing around an idea of making a Super Mario styled map. However, with the limited about of control over how the camera would work, I'd end up with constant FOV changes and just things that I would...
  12. E

Level Design importing or replicating?

It'd be a bit easier to try 3D Ripper DX, capture the area, then use 3DS Max to remove some of the parts (like stairs for example). You'd need to rebuild collision in 3DS Max for each individual object you've exported, that can be done in the UDK but it's very limited so I'd recommend doing that...
  13. E

Level Design Remaking the Big Shell for KF2

I'd be interested in that zombie map. I considered remaking it myself but I just didn't plan to do that since it's just too small and cramped. Who knows, maybe a server could only allow clots that are skinned as nazi zombies and make them slower :P.
  14. E

WWAUT - What To Bring To A Gunfight

I'd die happy when we get some WW2 weapons for commando. Like the M1918 Browning Automatic Rifle, Maschinengewehr 34, and the iconic Thompson in high quality. Can't wait for update!
  15. E

Beta Map Pac-Man

Ello, No description really needed. It's basically a fullsized pac man arena for anyones amusement. Screenshots: Downloads: New version New version fixes spawns. Added vent spawns. No longer can jump over walls when hit by FP.
  16. E

New camping meta

Survival games likes Killing Floor tend to be pretty tricky. It can be hard to satisfy the majority of the community around them. I think good level design would help :D. Not implying that Tripwire doesn't make good maps (they are pretty beautiful, actually, like Catacombs).
  17. E

Ridiculous Package Loading Times in SDK

I never have to load all the packages, it's just a pain and completely unnecessary. Only load packages that you'll be using, not everything. Regardless, it'll take awhile. Using i7 4790k 4.7GHz 8GB 2400MHz CL9 and a GTX 970. UDK on my HDD instead of my SSD, it'd probably help if you used an SSD...
  18. E

2D Art Crosshair Editor: Becoming the ultimate Headshot Machine

I don't know why a crosshair is even an option, accuracy isn't that important in this game since the hitboxes seem so large to begin with. Aside from that, I think lasers should replace crosshairs :D.
  19. E

Level Design Recreating GTA3 Liberty City - Project

This is a placement for an ongoing project, if you're interested in teaming, contact me via PM. This is to recreate Liberty City with accuracy in mind. I'll be submitting questions, pictures of progress, things of that nature in this thread. I won't be releasing any content as of yet, this is...
  20. E

3D & Animation Re-sizing Material on Static Mesh?

Ello, I'm trying to import roads from another game for use on a map I'm making and I'd like to know how you scale the material on the mesh. I've got the road material on the static mesh but the white lines are on the sides of the road and not in the middle like I would want them to be.