• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

The Update System - now with more bling

So, ever since the update function came in I hoped that it will be developed to something more than just the token "Add +1 weight, Add +X% damage". Ideally, we'd be able to attatch tons of freaky stuff to the guns to adapt them to our needs. Grenade Launcher for the AK? Sure. Give the Kriss...
  2. K

Getting the Game to run on a weak rig (again)

Okay guys, here's the thing. I have an old laptop that I use when I am out of house for a week or more. I know, that thing is ancient (2012) but last time I had to use it, KF2 still ran on it. Had to scale it down to basically Doom 2 graphics, but hey, it worked. Right now, if I start the game...
  3. K

Un-Removable, not tradable duplicates

Hello folks, here's the deal: due to some quirk of the game I got awarded multiple versions of the D.A.R. cosmetic rewards back when the respective update released. Not just different skins, multiples of the same stuff. E.g. I have the classic helmet 3 times, the skully helmet 3 times, bloody...
  4. K

PC DAR items appearing 2-3x

Okay, so I'm pretty late on this, but here it goes. For some unfathomable reason I have I think all of the initial, free DAR items 2 or even 3 times in my inventory. I can't sell them, I can't salvage them, I can't put them to any use. Am I missing something or what happened? It's not having...
  5. K

Vosh Vault & Crafting rework

Well, since the last ideas & suggestions went down the digital drain, here we go again... 1. Vosh Vault Right now, the ever-growing stacks of Vosh dont seem to do all that much. You see a growing number that serves no purpose. Instead of awarding a random crate every 500k, i would suggest...
  6. K

PC M9 (permanently) vanishing when using the trader.

Had this bug once on Santa's workshop and one more time on one of the older maps. Tragic Kingdom I think. When using the shop after a wave, the 9mm simply vanished from both, the loadout in the shop and my weapons selection. I could not select it, I could not buy ammo for it. It reappeared after...
  7. K

PC Dosh Precious P90 skin

Okay, I'm not sure this is a bug or actually "as intended", but I got this nice dosh-precious P90-skin. Nice on the preview, that is. Black with some golden lines and a symbol. Ingame, I get something that looks like someone took a gold color spray can and went to town with the poor thing...
  8. K

PC Misc HUD bugs in halloween beta

Hi everyone, I've experienced several HUD bugs since the beta rolled out. • Commando HP bars vanished almost constantly, i think it was just a matter of time in all the 3-4 games I played commando until i could not see enemy HP. • Shop and defense zone path indicators vanishing in one...
  9. K

Improving upon the upgrade system

Hello folks (and by folks I mainly mean the devs in this case), i like how the game is getting better and better, including the addition of the upgrade system we see right now. I get it that you are currently mostly working on the haloween-event right now, which is all fine and good. However...
  10. K

Objectives being ignored or "what's wrong with people"

Basically what the title says. 1 out of 2 games people just straight up ignore the objectives, 3 out of 4 on HoE. And even if you try to solo it, you can't because you need to have 2+ on point. Even when you get someone to actually give a rat's ass, there will allways be some dumbnuts who just...
  11. K

PC Big Head Weekly - Health Bug on Alpha Slasher

Hey folks. So, I've noticed something during the last "big heads"-weekly. The Alpha Slashers have something like 10x the health they should have. Example: I was playing a lvl 25 support. During the first round, I was chased by 3 Alpha Slashers. I've sunk around 40 shotgun shells into their big...
  12. K

PC Night Vision gone from the game?

Category: Code? Reproducibility: Always Summary: Ever since the change from flashlights on weapons to "every character has a flashlight on his chest", Night Vision (passive perk bonus for Zerk and Commando) are gone from the game. Description: What is says on the can. Night vision should be...
  13. K

A word to the community

Hey everyone. A couple minutes ago I read the facebook announcement that there's a new double-XP weekend with 1/d drop rate. What I also noticed, were the comments below it. And people, I am disappointed. Post after post was random whining, *****ing and mewling about this or that aspect of the...
  14. K

PC Wrong environment reaction lines on Black Forest

Pretty simple. Characters use out-of-place comments on the environments on black forest. Most prominent with the new swedish guy, but I've allready heard Masterson and Larrive complain about cold temperatures or crappy weather, allthough it doesn't look that cold on the map and the weather is...
  15. K

PC Ammo loss on pistol purchase

When you have more than 120 shots worth of 9mm pistol ammo and you buy a second pistol at the trader, your ammo count is set back to 120, losing half your stock in the worst case.
  16. K

PC Exp problems and a wish

Hey everybody. I think I've found a bug. If you enable the Firebug skill Zed Shrapnell, units killed by the explosions won't give you exp if you haven't damaged them in another fashion. Example: You burn one clot in a group of four, not hitting the others. Zed Shrapnel goes off, kills the other...