• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

The Update System - now with more bling

So, ever since the update function came in I hoped that it will be developed to something more than just the token "Add +1 weight, Add +X% damage". Ideally, we'd be able to attatch tons of freaky stuff to the guns to adapt them to our needs. Grenade Launcher for the AK? Sure. Give the Kriss...
  2. K

Killing Floor 2 - Spring and Beyond Roadmap

So, when do you plan to actually make something out of that vestigial upgrade system? +1 weight, + bit 'o damage isn't exactly the most spectacular idea, you know. I kinda thought you'd include some creative options. Underbarrel harpoon launchers, fancy holosights - hell, just being able to...
  3. K

Getting the Game to run on a weak rig (again)

I can not start the game anymore at all. Tried deleting the /my games/ stuff, deleted the shader cache-files and did the local files validation, from now on all I get is blackscreen. I set the game to use the GeForce chip in the NVidia Settings and got the latest (2016, lols) drivers for it...
  4. K

Pretty much anything. I tried disabling the fancy stuff and it no longer worked, I tried just reducing Texture and Model quality - now that shouldnt be a problem, right? Except it is. Heck, I am not sure if I can actually just reliably start the game several times. Once I delete the My...
  5. K

Okay, small update. After patching the game to the current preview and deleting the config from /My games/ I geet the game to start propperly. However, it also resets to the default settings which are way too high for my rig to handle in actual game. It runs, but very laggy. Once I disable all...
  6. K

Okay guys, here's the thing. I have an old laptop that I use when I am out of house for a week or more. I know, that thing is ancient (2012) but last time I had to use it, KF2 still ran on it. Had to scale it down to basically Doom 2 graphics, but hey, it worked. Right now, if I start the game...
  7. K

PC Bug with the Meatgrinder Objective.

Yeah, there's definitely someting fishy there. Pushed and batted about 10 zeds to no avail.
  8. K

Vault Crates

Either works. Vault Dosh for Vault items only or maybe older cosmetics slowly shifting into the vault-available category. There would be ways to make this reasonable. At the very least, rid us of the 150+ vault crates, resulting in like 3-4 new items and an effective 300+ recycle steps.
  9. K

Vault Crates

Another thing. Can you add the "no duplicates"-feature to the vault crates? I had to salvage and resalvage way more than 100 items allready. If you ask me, scrap the crates and just use the vault-dosh to purchase items. That way you don't need the distinction between tradable and untradable...
  10. K

What We Are Up To - Back To The Lab

Nice. Finally getting my Campaign :D Map by map, but that's fine by me.
  11. K

PC Digital Eye Display A Red cosmetic always blue

I can confirm this. The item is color-bugged.
  12. K

Un-Removable, not tradable duplicates

The ticket has been recently reopened again by me. Not that any reply is forthcoming so far. As I said, the problem is not so much that the items are unwanted or dupes - the problem is, they are seasonal, trade/craft-restricted items you only ever need *one* of. I never should have gotten...
  13. K

Un-Removable, not tradable duplicates

Hello folks, here's the deal: due to some quirk of the game I got awarded multiple versions of the D.A.R. cosmetic rewards back when the respective update released. Not just different skins, multiples of the same stuff. E.g. I have the classic helmet 3 times, the skully helmet 3 times, bloody...
  14. K

PC Unusual inventory behaviour

And I can confirm that the "Series Deity" chests can not be recycled, lacking the button to do so.
  15. K

PC DAR items appearing 2-3x

Exactly that. 2-3 times the same cosmetic items from the DAR achievements set.
  16. K

PC DAR items appearing 2-3x

Okay, so I'm pretty late on this, but here it goes. For some unfathomable reason I have I think all of the initial, free DAR items 2 or even 3 times in my inventory. I can't sell them, I can't salvage them, I can't put them to any use. Am I missing something or what happened? It's not having...
  17. K

weapon attachments +vault rework

At the very least, that would give this useless Dosh counter some purpose. The upgrade system should deffo be something more than just "+ dmg". Thinking along the lines of auxilary nade launchers and shotguns, special ammunition (antipersonel fragmentation RPG anyone) etc.
  18. K

Vosh Vault & Crafting rework

Fair enough, I see how some sort of perma-objective map could possibly cause an uncontrolled vosh flow that would make the vosh shop basically broken. Then again, what sort of function does that nice vault menu in the game serve, that wouldn't be equally well represented by a second "exp-bar"...
  19. K

Vosh Vault & Crafting rework

Well, since the last ideas & suggestions went down the digital drain, here we go again... 1. Vosh Vault Right now, the ever-growing stacks of Vosh dont seem to do all that much. You see a growing number that serves no purpose. Instead of awarding a random crate every 500k, i would suggest...
  20. K

What We Are Up To - Spilling The News

Besides, a community mapper can hardly introduce a new game mode. Still, looks nice enough. Some halflife 2 vibe too it, in a good way.