• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. RockMax

Final Release KF-KF1-BioticsLabExtended

Thank you but... you know, the extended version was created for you to have a space to kite in and it actually turned out to be allright, so when you give it a go, let me know :)
  2. RockMax

Final Release KF-KF1-BioticsLabExtended

Hello everyone, I want to wish you a happy Merry Christmas and a happy New Year from me, Frostbite and AsuLt3R while giving you another classic map from KF1. This is the extended version that's already in the workshop, the original didn't have splatter maps and was built with BSPs, this version...
  3. RockMax

Final Release KF-KF1-MountainPass-Night

Hello everyone, I know it took a "few" "months" but we got there... Here is a night version of the MountainPass without the winter theme. Perhaps it wasn't the best date to publish this map but we didn't have time, so I would like to apologize to everyone. Anyway the map has everything except...
  4. RockMax

Welcome to the new Killing Floor 3 Official Forums

Oh hello there! Will you have developer diaries? And will there be SDK or is it too soon to say?
  5. RockMax

KF-KF1-IceBreaker

1. Yes the ship still moves but you can turn the movement off if you want in the captains room. 2. Yes, katana is in the same place like before, also deagles and some other guns are lying around too :)
  6. RockMax

KF-KF1-IceBreaker

Welcome to Advanced Genetics! On a new isolated ship kept from the world. The ship's crew was dabbling with new zed experiments but everything went to hell when both engines broke down. When fires spread and locks failed zed specimens began roaming the decks. This map has been updated and...
  7. RockMax

Final Release KF-Frostlands (Borderlands Map)

Should be fixed now :)
  8. RockMax

Hi I accidentaly uploaded another map as Frostlands, I will provide a link once I have some time, probably next week.
  9. RockMax

I get it but, this was the only map that I had for winter + I really like open maps
  10. RockMax

Merc Report - Into the Deep

I was wondering when this map is coming out.
  11. RockMax

“…is not a valid map file!”

Isn't this autosaved file? Either check the name if it has any spaces in the name or rename it. Anyway your maps should be in this folder. "Documents\My Games\KillingFloor2\KFGame\Unpublished\BrewedPC\maps"
  12. RockMax

How to delete Surfaces?

No problem, if you have any more questions, let me know :)
  13. RockMax

How to delete Surfaces?

First click on the left arrow to view wireframe mode, then find the purple ish cubes or shapes you´ve created, delete them, or just what you want to delete and then click on that second cube that the second arrow points to, it will rebuild geometry and everything will be deleted.
  14. RockMax

So, you want to hear a story eh? Frostlands could be located somewhere in the Frostburn Canyons, no one really knows how you can get here on foot but only with a teleporter. At first it was sunny, water everywhere but then everything froze to the bones. This map has: -Custom ammo boxes...
  15. RockMax

Final Map KF-KF1-WaterWorks

Yes, there is a link under all those pictures, I could have added it to the top.
  16. RockMax

You're welcome :)
  17. RockMax

I have another KF1 port for you guys, took a bit more time due to working on another two projects, exhaustion and life issues but we got here after all. But I´m all good if you really want to know :) Map offers: New lightning and bloodsplatters Dynamic enviroment lights Updated textures and...
  18. RockMax

Final Map KF-KF1-Bedlam

Thats wierd, I feel like this one would be awesome to play in kf1. But maybe the gameplay just wasnt good enough? But maybe you can have twice the fun on this one :)
  19. RockMax

Final Map KF-KF1-Bedlam

Bedlam finally made its comeback! Screenshots: Map now offers: Updated textures and shaders New lighting and blood splatters Dynamic environment lights Reworked collisions Stand your ground Killing Floor 1 ammo boxes Collectibles 20x And more! Download