• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Maxx Jubblies

PC Akimbo animation

Sorry for the halfassed information. I found this while using the original KF2 akimbo sighting and don't have time to start the game back up to test it with the default style. When emptying two pistols the last two shots use the recoil animation of the pistol in the right hand, but the final...
  2. Maxx Jubblies

Name censorship?

A friend joined my game last night and his name had been changed to "Player921" and the only reason I can possibly think of that it would do this is because he's got "Jesus" in his name. Does this game censor names now or is it something the individual server was doing? Or is there something...
  3. Maxx Jubblies

Squad Looking for people, not a group/clan

Myself and a couple friends are looking for more people to play with. We're east coast and central US and currently playing mostly hard and likely suicidal sometime soon. We just relax after work and play for fun, we don't make a chore out of the game. There aren't any 'requirements' but if...