• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Maxx Jubblies

What is purpose of freeze grenade?

They're especially useful for getting your team out of tight spots. When somebody is surrounded or cornered and there isn't enough time to shoot and kill everything around them, I throw a grenade. That sort of applies with any grenade but the sharpshooters grenade wont won't destroy all your...
  2. Maxx Jubblies

Microwave Gun was glitched

That is the secondary fire, it just pushes things around.
  3. Maxx Jubblies

Archery Perk mod: add to my ideas so I can make it great

I like the idea and I wanted to give a little input, maybe some things to consider. Passives Damage is almost mandatory for a perk whose purpose is damage output Dodge chance doesn't fit the gameplay but I guess it would balance somewhat with your reduced armor suggestion. Movement speed...
  4. Maxx Jubblies

PC Akimbo animation

Back with a little more information. All pistols do it when you wield two of them, including the 9mm. It only happens when you're using the ADS that centers one of the pistols, and you need to be aiming down the sight for it to happen. It happens online and offline. Sorry about the first post...
  5. Maxx Jubblies

PC Akimbo animation

Sorry for the halfassed information. I found this while using the original KF2 akimbo sighting and don't have time to start the game back up to test it with the default style. When emptying two pistols the last two shots use the recoil animation of the pistol in the right hand, but the final...
  6. Maxx Jubblies

Is the 1911 pointless?

It sounds terrible and that is what makes me skip it more than anything else.
  7. Maxx Jubblies

Detailed information about the Zed-conomy.

5. Will all of the items be available as drops or will there be exclusives that make you spend money to get?
  8. Maxx Jubblies

WWAUT - Tales O' the 'Slinger

I'd like to put it out there that I'm not attacking the grenade our developers chose for the new perk. I just said it doesn't do it for me is all, it feels "meh."
  9. Maxx Jubblies

All that really boils down to, to me, is a smaller blast radius. I really am happy about the new content but I just wanted to throw that out there, not trying to drag the thread down or anything.
  10. Maxx Jubblies

I'm thrilled about getting new content but I'm not too sure how to feel about the grenade.. I don't see a much difference between this one and a few of the others we already have.
  11. Maxx Jubblies

Dead bodies sponge

Here's the real problem. Make armor piercing crawlers. :D
  12. Maxx Jubblies

Dead bodies sponge

I like it exactly the way it is and I have no issue with not hitting a corpse. If it's a problem to anybody else then pay attention to what you're shooting. I'm tired of people wanting the game to be easier. It's ruining my fun. Also, I don't think the body density should be any less just...
  13. Maxx Jubblies

I wonder what are the odds of an actual Harry Enfield giving his voice to KF2

They possibly thought it was some one-shot game that wasn't going anywhere, think you would have better luck now that you're on a sequel that has a lot more potential?
  14. Maxx Jubblies

I wonder what are the odds of an actual Harry Enfield giving his voice to KF2

Start one of those petitions online and post it in the forum. If it gets enough momentum maybe somebody higher up can send it his way and he will be interested enough to do it.
  15. Maxx Jubblies

Squad Looking for people, not a group/clan

added to my original post, bumping the thread
  16. Maxx Jubblies

Berzerker is OP now, so how do you want to fix it?

I've found it balances out a little better in suicidal/HoE. Normal and hard with a level 25 berserk is just easy.
  17. Maxx Jubblies

Name censorship?

18. Maxx Jubblies

Name censorship?

A friend joined my game last night and his name had been changed to "Player921" and the only reason I can possibly think of that it would do this is because he's got "Jesus" in his name. Does this game censor names now or is it something the individual server was doing? Or is there something...
  19. Maxx Jubblies

New WWAUT today?

Give us a powerpoint playbyplay of this meeting. It needs graphs and exciting colors.
  20. Maxx Jubblies

Squad Looking for people, not a group/clan

Myself and a couple friends are looking for more people to play with. We're east coast and central US and currently playing mostly hard and likely suicidal sometime soon. We just relax after work and play for fun, we don't make a chore out of the game. There aren't any 'requirements' but if...