• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. SunKing

[Movie] New Eastern Front horror film, this one is over the top awesome

Check it out. Frankenstein's Army (2013) This fits snuggly right between RO2 and KF. It's looks awesome for the horror shock/gore genre. Definitely watch the trailer. http://www.best-horror-movies.com/news?name=frankensteins-army-redband-trailer
  2. SunKing

RO2 How do make a keybind for "need ammo"

In game I see guys with an icon over their heads requesting ammo. I can't find how to do this in the manual. Can someone please show me what to enter into the console so I can map this command to a key? TIA
  3. SunKing

RS RO1 one glitch still in game.. players shooting through objects

Just finished an Iwo Jima map and a Allied player was using the MG. He was up to 140 kills spawn camping and bragging about how he was using a glitch still in the game from RO1. Sad to hear this is still in your games.
  4. SunKing

RO2 dicussion on BF3 forums

Chance to turn some heads. http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2826564925960067482/
  5. SunKing

[Error] Crouch and clipping bug, screenshots

Doh prone bug , not crouch Seems this bug can happen all the time. Easy to recreate and abuse. No idea of the enemy can see you too, never took a shot doing it. Just crawl close to a wall, you'll soon see clipping errors. Turning to the wall and you can see through it. I've included screen...
  6. SunKing

Enemy player models appear and disappear

Happens on every map. At anytime enemy players will appear and disappear in the course of a fight. I first noticed it while trying to take the last objective on Apartments. I notice a KAR floating in the air at waist level. I shoot at it and hit the player, he then appears when he goes into...
  7. SunKing

Zoomed in semi-rifle and 1st shot never fires

Playing as squad leader using the SVT. When I'm zoomed in and resting against a wall or object the 1st shot never fires. Click and nothing.... I have to click twice to get a shot of. Happens everytime for me.
  8. SunKing

Have we seen all the maps?

Or will there be more surprises come release?
  9. SunKing

Close quaters hit detection

When two guys run up on each, or turn a corner the hit detection is gone. I've been on both sides of it. You've got a smg and you know the guys coming around the corner. He turns the corner, you open up zoomed in and he doesn't take a hit. He's able to get two rifle shots off and kill you. Can...
  10. SunKing

PC gamer to XBOX 360 questions..

I currently own a quality gaming pc and video card aling with most of the current multiplayer games. A close friends absolutely loves the XBOX 360 and is dieing for me to buy one tomorrow night. So Im torn. I've been trying to justitfy buying one. Here's what I've come up with. 1) It's my...
  11. SunKing

Any reason why a pc gamer would want a Xbox360?

I have a monster gaming rig and play most of the big title releases for the pc. I have this idea in my head that I want to try a Xbox360. The reason being is alot of the games ( mainly R6Vegas ) are released for the consoles then ported to pc but bugged to all hell. I'm guessing the community...
  12. SunKing

New RO fans needs gaming PC parts advise..

So my buddy stopped by over the weekend and is in love with RO and wants to be out next community memeber. Since I built my pc last year I haven't followed anything on what pc hardware is out there or what is the best bang for the buck. I'm going to give him my old video card a 7800pro and...
  13. SunKing

Remove/correct/fix/add realism to the instant exiting vehicles ability.

One thing I'd like the devs to consider, the instant exiting of vehicles. Here's a situation that bugs me in RO. It's the same as the Battlefield series in this regard. An Ivan in a clowncar spots you. They race up to you and exit at fullspeed jump out and instantly appearing in a bunny hop...