• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. P

Pitch black environment

So, my friend is having this issue with the game where everything is pitch black with the exception of particles, skybox, and screen space reflections. The problem momentarily goes away when looking down the iron sights. He hasn't had this issue before, he's running with updated drivers, and has...
  2. P

Did you guys fix flex or make it worse?

[QUOTE=
  3. P

What's with the random votekicking?

I've reached my boiling point, I've had it with being votekicked for seemingly no reason. The game I just played was the last straw. It just makes no sense. I wasn't playing badly, I was healing everyone, I was keeping teammates with low health secured, I was sharing my money, I was there for...
  4. P

Enter The Patriarch

If they're slingin' good enough.
  5. P

A Word From The Trader

You know, whenever someone is salty, they always get **** for it as if they haven't got a good point to make. Either they haven't read everything there is to read or it's because they're jumping on a bandwagon generated by some other game/event. Is it so hard to imagine they just don't like the...
  6. P

A Word From The Trader

I'll admit, as I was reading the first post I could feel my blood start boiling, but I'll keep this civil. It's a shame the weapon DLCs didn't do well in KF1, as that is the system I prefer. I bought the packs that contained the individual weapons I liked. Being able to purchase a specific...
  7. P

WWAUT - Rounding Out The Collection

The plastic portion of the grip seems to be a bit flat (on the sides), they are a little more rounded to fill your hand. Other than that, it's the most accurate model I've seen in a game! Other devs tend to flub the details, this one is spot on. Edit: Just had a look. Yeah it's pretty much...
  8. P

WWAUT - What To Bring To A Gunfight

When I hear gunslinger, I think of Chow Yun-fat in a white suit, diving through the air with a Beretta in each hand, and doves appearing out of nowhere.
  9. P

Level Design KF-Infiltration

I've been experimenting with a lot of objectives stuff in the SDK, and I've learned a ton of things. If you'd like, I could help out with testing out the features. I could assist with custom UI elements if that's something you'd be interested in.
  10. P

Level Design Does Killing Floor 2 have Lightmass support?

I've asked this since forever, the devs just won't respond.
  11. P

Which of the starting weapons do you find the worst?

Why is the AR-15 the runner up? It's a really good starting weapon. Could someone explain this to me? I always carry it around as a backup in semi-auto mode, it works really well.
  12. P

Firebug is still in this game. Tripwire, just WHY?

I've had a look at your other posts, and I find a lot of hypocricy. If it's an opinion you're in favour of, you make the point that it's an early access game, and Tripwire wants feedback and honest opinions. If something is brought up that you're not in favour of, you dismiss it as hate and go...
  13. P

Videos/Screenshot Section

This isn't really gameplay, but I don't think it's worthy of it's own thread so I'll drop it here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RXPQr_PABI I'm putting some of my filmmaking skills to work in KF2. It's a small test, but I like what I got. I might do some short films in this fashion.
  14. P

Level Design Just a little help on kismet

Let me know if you got a response, I'm not sure if it got through.
  15. P

Final Map KF-ContainmentStation + Mission Mode

Interesting, the issue I experienced is that the trader pods don't work. Perhaps they're not supposed to?
  16. P

I sent you a private message.
  17. P

Change "AIController" to "KFAIController_ZedScrake"
  18. P

What perk are you excited for next?

Well, the MP5 and P90 submachine guns are referred to in the game, so there is evidence pointing to a diet commando. I'm guessing that would be the tactician, or SWAT dude.
  19. P

Requesting starting help on making mutators

Is there any sort of documentation for this stuff?