• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. [TW]ZeroSum

PC bugs (and gripes) with 1041 (so far)

Could you elaborate on the rage issue? Does it just not stop a rage that's already started, or does it actually start a new rage after a decap?
  2. [TW]ZeroSum

KF 1036 Live Update and Optional Server Update

To clarify, we did _not_ modify anything that was already above 1.0, aka vulnerabilities. All of those are still in place. And, yes, all of the trash zeds have vulnerabilities, and they are generally higher than they were pre-1034. We'll keep an eye on the various community boards to see how...
  3. [TW]ZeroSum

Current State of Survival VS

It's a teeeeny bit undercooked right now and there are some score calculation errors, but we think we're getting close!
  4. [TW]ZeroSum

Bullseye Update Preview Beta

That is exactly what it does.
  5. [TW]ZeroSum

WWAUT - Modding Workshop

There was a rounding error where if you managed to unweld a door to less than 0.5% but still more than absolute zero, it would show the weld at 0%. That's what this addresses.
  6. [TW]ZeroSum

KF 1019 Update Available

I'll do some local testing here to see if I can find a quick fix. It shouldn't be happening anymore, but it's possible something is wrong.
  7. [TW]ZeroSum

New Patriarch in KF2

I have been watching some of these quick kill videos. There may be a couple of things that can be done without making him artificially cheap, like how he deals with people getting in his way when he flees. He does also have an AoE attack (it's his spinning melee, he even does it a couple times...
  8. [TW]ZeroSum

Consistent Bugsplat During Match

Could you have him put something recognizable in the bugsplat message when he sends it and post what he wrote here? I can look up his specific error.
  9. [TW]ZeroSum

PC Boss cinematic - camera bug (underground)

I'll take a look at it. I honestly have no idea what could cause it to happen nearly every time like that. Does it occur in solo play? How's your latency when online?
  10. [TW]ZeroSum

PC Boss attacks during introduction animation

Thanks for the report, I will have a look at the spawn volume code.
  11. [TW]ZeroSum

KF 1015: Return of the Patriarch - Available NOW!

Trailer is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2CUSfoDbg4
  12. [TW]ZeroSum

KF2 ROTP Preview

It is possible, but incredibly difficult (nobody here at the office has succeeded at it yet). If it proves completely impossible for the players, we'll likely revisit his sprint speed when fleeing. He may just be too fast. Good luck!
  13. [TW]ZeroSum

KF2 ROTP Preview

Solid video. I kept thinking about the parts when he cornered you, and how panic-inducing that was even on hard difficulty. I'm happy to see that the fight was very fair, even on normal. I engineered him to have some subtle moments where he seems completely ruthless but then he slows down and...
  14. [TW]ZeroSum

Patriarch footage

ONE IN THE PIPE Soon folks, very soon!
  15. [TW]ZeroSum

When will this update be released?

Okay, that took some effort. 10/10 would read again
  16. [TW]ZeroSum

Day/night cycle woohoo!

Our amazing graphics guys and LDs are responsible for this and yes it is a true day/night cycle. It's pretty amazing stuff, check the whole thing out in a long game sometime.
  17. [TW]ZeroSum

Changelog - KF Build 1015

The doorzerking exploit was a main focus of mine for this patch. It's no longer going to be possible to stand behind a zerk and aggro zeds without them attacking. Facetanking choke points with a medic and zerk won't be as easy anymore. The corner exploit has also been addressed. Until we see how...
  18. [TW]ZeroSum

KF2 ROTP Preview

The flashlight is clipped on to the character's chest. It does have a physical model.
  19. [TW]ZeroSum

Enter The Patriarch

I can assure you that you will 100% know when his mortars are coming.
  20. [TW]ZeroSum

PC trophies/stats bugged?

I can take a look at this and see if shotgun pellets are somehow causing it.