• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. I

Weekly, never any servers any longer

Hi guys, Its impossible to find weekly servers after makeit it a choice what weekly you wanna do ?
  2. I

Some wishes for KF3.. by someone who has played since start KF1

Hi, This is awesome... KF3! Ive played since the start.. KF1... Now I just hope TWI stick to the reason why KF got so popular in the first place... It should be a simple/scary/adrenaline with good Gun feeling type of game and very satisfying effects of shooting the zeds... blood, body /...
  3. I

PC Carillon Harriet map, terrible lag and stutter when fighthing from garage.

Computer: Windows 10 pro with all updates 3080Ti i9 9900K 32GB off high quality DDR4 Carrillon Harriet map: Specifically when fighting from the garasje, looking out, facing the horde coming, there are terrible stutters and lag. I think this map has some terrible optimalization issues still...
  4. I

PC Weekly, been wrong type of weekly for more than a year

Hi, Im not gonna state all my computers setup as it has nothing to do with my computer. The weekly has been wrong for a year ++ now. It states to be one mode, but when logging into the servers its a totally different mode. I have specifically tried official TWI servers when this happens and...
  5. I

FPS lock in menu

Hi, Is it possible to set max fps tp 30 in the menu somehow... I get 350... its just way to much... dont need to let the GPU work max in the damn menu.. :p Guess its always been like this since alpha... but now I wanna do something about it thx for any help
  6. I

Can AMD cards now in 2020 run Nvidia Flex?

Hi, Considering to change back to GPU from AMD. Can you now in almost 2021 activate nvidia Flex with AMD GPU ? Hopefully one of the dev's can answer this? :)
  7. I

HZ12 Multi-Action shotgun choke choice

Hi, I think the weapons is clearly missing a choice of choke. A shotgun this advanced you should be able to swithc choke type to a more tighter for longer distance targets. Similar to HSG-1 in killing floor 1
  8. I

No "high-tech" weapons mode

Hi, I enjoy most weapons in KF2. But sometimes I miss a mode where no one in the team could buy the fancy type of weapons. I'm basically thinking about a mode called "Basic guns or old school" or something like that. This should make everything even harder if we want to. Like sharpshooter...
  9. I

MK23's for Gunslinger ?

Hi, These MK23 was great, they where avaiable for sharpshooter in KF1. Miss these, very nice guns :p Maybe also available as a backup gun for sharpshooter? Are they planned for gunslinger in KF2 ? Kindly regards, Impsak
  10. I

Seconday weapon showing on co-players like in KF1

Hi, Its a minor thing, but I though i should mention my thought about it. If I remember correctly in one of the later updates of KF1 you could see what seconday weapon you teammates had. It was hanging on their backs. This has yet not been implemented in KF2. Is this a work in progress thing or...
  11. I

PC Quick Trigger Achievement not working ?

Quick Trigger. works if VS game is rigged. Not in Survival mode. Is it fixed in 1037 ?
  12. I

PC Can shoot bling around the map as Gunslinger with GS spec weapons

At least on Black Forrest map where i last testet. If you are a gunslinger, your; Magnums, Deagle or 1911s cant "shoot" the bling laying around. They just don't break. But switching to the normal 9mm you can shoot the bling.
  13. I

PC KF2: All my perk-stats reset to lvl 0 around one week ago.

Hi, Around 1 week ago I had a lvl 25 support, a lvl 25 commando, lvl 15 medic and lvl 15 berserker. Suddenly all my perks were reset to 0. After this, playing a round with one of the perks gave XP, also I was able to gain XP enough for 1 lvl as well. But when the round was over I was lvl 0...