• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. I

Weekly, never any servers any longer

Hi guys, Its impossible to find weekly servers after makeit it a choice what weekly you wanna do ?
  2. I

Some wishes for KF3.. by someone who has played since start KF1

Removing Xhair makes it harder... makes it harder for teammates and harder for you... Xhair should never have been implemented in KF2, but kept out like in KF2... no choice. But that is just my take on it :)
  3. I

Killing Floor 3 - Announcement Trailer

This is not a COD game... and please do not implement anything that has to do with COD. Gunplay in KF2 is just about as good as it gets. And for the sake of.... please just ignore sliding on tarmac and concrete... its for kids... its retarded to slide around on tarmac... The reason these games...
  4. I

No, Killing Floor 3 doesn't need an attachment system.

whyy.. is even CoD mentioned on KF forum... wrong place... please dont implement anything from any CoD game. Including sliding on tarmac.... or concrete.
  5. I

Some wishes for KF3.. by someone who has played since start KF1

Hi, This is awesome... KF3! Ive played since the start.. KF1... Now I just hope TWI stick to the reason why KF got so popular in the first place... It should be a simple/scary/adrenaline with good Gun feeling type of game and very satisfying effects of shooting the zeds... blood, body /...
  6. I

Killing Floor 3 Returns to its Roots

Hi, This is awesome... KF3! Ive played since the start.. KF1... Now I just hope TWI stick to the reason why KF got so popular in the first place... It should be a simple/scary/adrenaline with good Gun feeling type of game and very satisfying effects of shooting the zeds... blood, body /...
  7. I

PC Weekly, been wrong type of weekly for more than a year

Ive now tried 3 different servers, and all servers has different modes. My weekly mission still states: Arachnophobia but completing "abandon all hope" still completes my weekly task. Again, its been like this for a loong time. But there was a time where this was not a issue, ever..
  8. I

PC Carillon Harriet map, terrible lag and stutter when fighthing from garage.

Computer: Windows 10 pro with all updates 3080Ti i9 9900K 32GB off high quality DDR4 Carrillon Harriet map: Specifically when fighting from the garasje, looking out, facing the horde coming, there are terrible stutters and lag. I think this map has some terrible optimalization issues still...
  9. I

PC Weekly, been wrong type of weekly for more than a year

Hi, Im not gonna state all my computers setup as it has nothing to do with my computer. The weekly has been wrong for a year ++ now. It states to be one mode, but when logging into the servers its a totally different mode. I have specifically tried official TWI servers when this happens and...
  10. I

Killing Floor 2 Halloween 2021 Beta 2

Guys, many of you are comparing "abandon all hope" to HoE and "core game mech"... The point of weeklies is to make it different and some of the modes "harder". Having everything spawned "raged" and ready to rape you dead as fast as possible is supposed to make the team work different than normal...
  11. I

Killing Floor 2 Halloween 2021 Beta 2

Hi, I agree on this. Abandon all hope was made easier? I have manged to finish this weekly both alone and with team. And its not that hard. We just killed Matriarch today as PUB team on Nuked. Just made sure everybody knows they need to move all time as team... and it really pushes everybody to...
  12. I

Killing Floor 2 Halloween 2021 Beta 1

Hi TWI, I have written this under "Support" as well. But for Beta 2.. or final release, can you please lock in the software that when in the menu before accessing gameplay the FPS is max 30 or 60... atleast not more than 60... or give us an option to choose. (should just be locked... no point...
  13. I

FPS lock in menu

Hi, I have gone into the .ini and set it to max 130 (to stay within freesync 2 values) but this only affect the gaming itself... menu is still "exploding" out 300+ fps... this game has done this forever. I dont understand why its fixed in games max: 30 or 60 fps in menu's. Everyrthing above 30...
  14. I

FPS lock in menu

Hi, Is it possible to set max fps tp 30 in the menu somehow... I get 350... its just way to much... dont need to let the GPU work max in the damn menu.. :p Guess its always been like this since alpha... but now I wanna do something about it thx for any help
  15. I

Can AMD cards now in 2020 run Nvidia Flex?

Thanks for reply... that sucks... so if I want fluids and gibs in one of my favorites I need to go green... This might be another reason for me to go RED. Dont like that kind of way of comapnies trying to earn extra money...
  16. I

Can AMD cards now in 2020 run Nvidia Flex?

Hi, Considering to change back to GPU from AMD. Can you now in almost 2021 activate nvidia Flex with AMD GPU ? Hopefully one of the dev's can answer this? :)
  17. I

Merc Report - Shock and Firewall

Yes, see your point. Actually I have found that survivalist can be very useful a while ago. On HoE wave 7 + it can be a team saver many time. I use quick reload of Demo and Support weapons. Then I use the support M4 and demos RPG. (also use the 40% extra explotion for perk) and top i off with...
  18. I

Hehe, I get uR point. But. I personally stand much better chance to claim that victory with SWAT compared to using Commando, Firebug, or Demo. Demo will kill the FPs yes, but will struggle with other smaller crowd between loading RPGs or whatevers infront or behind you while dealing with FPs. If...
  19. I

Would not mind another weapon for SWAT that would be sweet :) but SWAT is weak ? common.. if I want to really survive with ease, i choose SWAT. Compared to commando SWAT is muuch easier to stay alive with. Killing large zedz hard? You need to learn the clas before throwing comments like that m8...