• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. simon323

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

nice job!!
  2. simon323

RO2 I want to make and repair all the mistakes in Red orchestra!

I don't know if you mean ''MUTATOR'' that is, if I'm right, something that don't changes the gameplay but more sounds and graphics OR you mean ''MOD'' that will literally change the gameplay to be more like an Action FPS shooter like Call of Duty...
  3. simon323

Level Design Find me a WW2 Pacific scenario

PsychoPigeon, my only question was to know where you are with Carentan map project
  4. simon323

[WIP] M3 Halftrack

Is it a discussion about animals, mg's or halftrack? So I'll go for anything german, but the ideas and the colt 1911. k98 vs m1 garand ? mg42 vs browning .50 cal? at least its not named purple heart box
  5. simon323

Squad Should I purchase?

I never played old Red Orchestra Ostfront but I really enjoy the 2! There is a lot of US players and also a lot of clan like 29th Infantry Division that makes events and that have a West Front server (US VS GERMANS) and also RS and RO server. I'm not in this clan, but in *Ober clan, leaded by...
  6. simon323

Level Design WF-Juno

Heres some pics, nymets!
  7. simon323

Level Design WF-Juno

Good News!! I got the rights for the Tryphon's LCA so we could now use it for this map, eventually other maps, like Pointe du Hoc!
  8. simon323

Level Design Omaha beach map project need help!!

LOL If I'm right, soldiers ahd floating vest (but the size of the chest, so maybe not effective) and some things to protect the rifles (a plastic bag, not the song)
  9. simon323

2D Art I made my own splash screen

Nice job! But for when Red ORchestra 2, Risisng Storm and Heroes of the West?
  10. simon323

Level Design RSTE-Anthill

Sneaking through the map... YEAH
  11. simon323

Level Design Revolving Attack-Defend Map

Maybe you can put two objective at the same place and activate the second one after the other is cap?
  12. simon323

Level Design WF-Juno

Today, I worked on what will be a ''Caf
  13. simon323

Level Design RSTE-Anthill

Wow! Screenshots looks very nice, I like the idea pf very dense jungle and the bridge! good luck!!!
  14. simon323

3D & Animation Need modeler for Landing Craft Assault

I wont use tanks, but thanks for the information, if i suddently decid to land one (but with a seawall....) here are some LCA pictures vs LCVP pictures so people can see the differences
  15. simon323

youre learning me something :)
  16. simon323

LCVP also can takes vehicule (landing craft vehicule and personal)
  17. simon323

RS its LVT (i think its for landing vehicule tracked, not sure) so no. so the difference: The lcvp is way much simpler: just a clear room with no roof the lca have a half roof and some protection so if the door open and you are still sitted, waiting to come out, you dont get shot. but in the...
  18. simon323

HOTW maded a LCVP model, yes you are right :)! But for my Juno Beach map, I need LCA!